Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well now that's just crazy to think such a thing NYJ. Not sure why you might think such a thing...that is...other than a possibility of being right. Why would anyone want to do such a thing ? 😏

Nicholas, unfortunately there are other people on here that are delusional in thinking she is heading out to work at 1:30am and others that become obnoxious and offended if you share an opinion that is not complimentary of Leora. I follow professional football and have a favorite team I follow passionately.  If my team doesn’t perform well during a particular game I have no qualms expressing my disappointment and frustration in their lackluster performance. For me it’s no difference with critiquing Leora and Malia.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Leora seems very tired, did Auntie arrive?

Get use to seeing Malia wearing unflattering clothes, especially ugly shorts, over the next 4 days. Not to mention looking miserable and going to bed early every night.
Oh well...It is what it is. At least viewers know not to expect anything happening involving her, which is fine with me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Nicholas, unfortunately there are other people on here that are delusional in thinking she heading out to work at 1:30am and others that become obnoxious and offended if you share an opinion that is not complimentary of Leora. I follow professional football and have a favorite team I follow passionately.  If my team doesn’t perform well during a particular game I have no qualms expressing my disappointment and frustration in their lackluster performance. For me it’s no difference with critiquing Leora and Malia.

If you are a Jets or Giants fan, I guess you would have season after season to act that way. 😏

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

Analysis and rationality has to do with odds and probability.  What are the odds she is spending all night 3-5 nights a wekk with "friends?"

This is a test.

Absolutely! You are 100% on the money...Leora is spending her nights away with a Group of friends. These must be awfully special friends if they’re all willing to pitch in and send Leora bouquets of flowers every week or so. Trust me, over the next month the fresh flowers being delivered from Leora’s friend will slowly diminish after he sees that he can still have sex with her and not have to spend $40. Although only spending $40 every 7 - 10 days to have regular sex with Leora is a very good deal...he must be a very smart guy.   🌺😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Get use to seeing Malia wearing unflattering clothes, especially ugly shorts, over the next 4 days. Not to mention looking miserable and going to bed early every night.
Oh well...It is what it is. At least viewers know not to expect anything happening involving her, which is fine with me. 

well some women suffer from this a lot, every month and knowing it is coming seems terrible to me

• Like 2
  • Haha 1