Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Poor thing keeps getting no where. I would watch out that man with the fishing 🎣 pole or the rat 🐀 licking it's chops waiting to devour it.

Awww, what a cry baby. Imagine such. For one who is the purveyor and knowledge of all Leora imagine such. 😏

• Upvote 1

I was right about the vultures coming out I just didn't expect them to defecate a worm covered in feces and watch it crawl around on its belly all night. That actually was a pleasant surprise though 😁

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I was right about the vultures coming out I just didn't expect them to defecate a worm covered in feces and watch it crawl around on its belly all night. That actually was a pleasant surprise though 😁

What you may have not been right of my friend may have been alot of things. According to our lifetimes, it seems that things happen for a reason and that vultures and buzzard's both love skunks.

• Upvote 1

the logic of it all escapes me, that boy was clearly not there for Malia she ignored him completely and shortly after Leora left she went to her own room, Leora looked at him boredly to ... what was he doing there and who goes out the door after a few hours on a water pipe at 01:30? ... to work ? 😳

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the logic of it all escapes me, that boy was clearly not there for Malia she ignored him completely and shortly after Leora left she went to her own room, Leora looked at him boredly to 

This what you wrote above, is the part of importance - Why Leora left and where she went is unknown to us, but of course it feeds the rumor mill again.

But yes, why was/is he there again? I refused to watch live as i said and i didn't, i logged out and switched off, but i now see on replay there was hardly any chat, no interaction. Malia was as you say, uninterested throughout, and has spent all her time since calling back home. Maybe he just needed somewhere to crash overnight, but neither of the girls looked remotely like he was wanted there at all. And certainly no viewer wanted to see him again anyway, the less he's around the better, so if there is a thought that this 'Gentleman' (cough) adds interest, then it's a very wrong one!

Once again, the chat has been far from positive, not as bad as before, but this guy is not good news whenever he appears. The more he appears, the worse things get! And it should be recognized!

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

This what you wrote above, is the part of importance - Why Leora left and where she went is unknown to us, but of course it feeds the rumor mill again.

But yes, why was/is he there again? I refused to watch live as i said and i didn't, i logged out and switched off, but i now see on replay there was hardly any chat, any interaction. Malia was as you say, uninterested throughout, and has spent all her time since calling back home since. Maybe he just needed somewhere to crash overnight, but neither of the girls looked remotely like he was wanted there at all. And certainly no viewer wanted to see him again anyway, the less he's around the better, so if there is a thought that this 'Gentleman' (cough) adds interest, then it's a very wrong one!

Once again, the chat has been far from positive, not as bad as before, but this guy is not good news whenever he appears. The more he appears, the worse things get! And it should be recognized!

Maybe he just needed somewhere to crash overnight

----------------------------

I have that in my head is also all I can think of, fortunately nothing happened that looked like the previous visit, I will send you a PM for something I said about trolls yesterday

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the logic of it all escapes me, that boy was clearly not there for Malia she ignored him completely and shortly after Leora left she went to her own room, Leora looked at him boredly to ... what was he doing there and who goes out the door after a few hours on a water pipe at 01:30? ... to work ? 😳

He uses the girls for a place to stay when he travels instead of hostel he will be gone sometime tommorow or today how ever you want to look at it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1