B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they need to have full attendance, this doesn't make up for it lol 

This kind of show is no longer of great interest because we have already seen them 15,000 times
Before it was the revolution and the fire on the forum every time, now it's just a normal day on RLC :angel:
You have to believe that it always pays well to do them otherwise the girls would not do it
Do not be surprised if premium members stop their subscription with this kind of show where everything is calculated and without much pleasure, we can see that the motivation is not due to a sexual drive
Personally, already before I did not watch this kind of show, so now it's sure that I look elsewhere, I prefer the cleaning lady at Masha doing her job rather than these girls

• Like 5

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

This kind of show is no longer of great interest because we have already seen them 15,000 times
Before it was the revolution and the fire on the forum every time, now it's just a normal day on RLC :angel:
You have to believe that it always pays well to do them otherwise the girls would not do it
Do not be surprised if premium members stop their subscription with this kind of show where everything is calculated and without much pleasure, we can see that the motivation is not due to a sexual drive
Personally, already before I did not watch this kind of show, so now it's sure that I look elsewhere, I prefer the cleaning lady at Masha doing her job rather than these girls

You are finally starting to make sense....sorry to all, I just couldn't help myself!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are finally starting to make sense....sorry to all, I just couldn't help myself!!

I always said that I was not a fan of this kind of show if the primary motivation is not a real desire for masturbation
Except I don't make a big deal out of them when they do this and I decide to watch or do something else in the meantime

There is something else to see on rlc that can satisfy me and I prefer to focus on that because these are  things that make me feel good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not surprised. I'm one of them.

When any girl masturbates or does some stupid girl/girl bullshit and has the look on her face like she's washing dishes for the 10th night in a row, I tune out and keep my money in my pocket.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes, like I said they are doing it just to tick the box. and they are very good at it lol 

Diane & Elettra are no longer interested in this project, they can't wait to get away. I think it's time for RLC to start thinking about replacing them. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes, like I said they are doing it just to tick the box. and they are very good at it lol 

Diane & Elettra are no longer interested in this project, they can't wait to get away. I think it's time for RLC to start thinking about replacing them. 

Wise up dude, don't you see what's going on?  Nelly and Bogdan have the group of tenants they want and they will not be going anywhere anytime soon!!  sorry to all, I just couldn't help myself!

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If I listened to myself, I would only keep Milena and Babi :biggrin:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wise up dude, don't you see what's going on?  Nelly and Bogdan have the group of tenants they want and they will not be going anywhere anytime soon!!  sorry to all, I just couldn't help myself!

do Nelly & Bogdan own RLC ? 

• Haha 2