B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

Alexandra semble prendre beaucoup de plaisir à discuter avec Bogdan dans la cuisine je pense que si ses deux-là avaient la permission 😈 hehe  

Alexandra seems to take a lot of pleasure in talking with Bogdan in the kitchen I think if her two had permission 😈 hehe  

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Alexandra semble prendre beaucoup de plaisir à discuter avec Bogdan dans la cuisine je pense que si ses deux-là avaient la permission 😈 hehe  

Alexandra seems to take a lot of pleasure in talking with Bogdan in the kitchen I think if her two had permission 😈 hehe  

lucian only swaps himself not alex

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I noticed that on the few cams I can see. I just think they get on well...and nothing more than that

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think Bogdan messes around on Nelly. But he would love to take Alex in the ass as Nelly doesn't let him in her ass even though we have witnessed her taking her vibrators and dildos in the ass when masturbating.

he would if she let him