Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

20 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Ou est-ce qu'elle va habiller en robe de chambre ??? À la clinique... Qu'est-ce qui se passe avec Leora... Elle n'est plus la même... On dirait que quelqu'un contrôle sa vie à l'extérieur... Je crains qu'elle ne se soit embarqué dans quelque chose de pas nette et pas sain pour elle... Vraiment ce n'est plus la  même fille que j'ai commencé à suivre il y a près de 8 ans... Drôle de travail...

She has probably gone to make a private phone call .

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non credo, ha lasciato il telefono in carica ed è sparita di nuovo in accappatoio. 

video chat, she just wants privacy, don't look too much behind, she didn't really run out in love to meet someone, she doesn't look happy at all

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

video chat, she just wants privacy, don't look too much behind, she didn't really run out in love to meet someone, she doesn't look happy at all

My friend if you've got a daughter you will know all the signs, if not believe me I'm right I've been there once and that was bad enough, now we'll have to wait and see if Malia becomes an inconvenience

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My friend if you've got a daughter you will know all the signs, if not believe me I'm right I've been there once and that was bad enough, now we'll have to wait and see if Malia becomes an inconvenience

this story has already passed 10 times, I am gone

• Like 4
  • Haha 2