B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

Entonces, ¿a dónde van, una fiesta privada exterior? o tal vez en el departamento de nelly / bogdan

I do not know, the same has moved further, where I live are still open and I'm a few kms. from Barcelona ...🤷‍♂️

Hace 5 minutos, omedo dijo:

si

Quien a dicho que clubs, discotecas, restaurantes, puticlus, bares estan cerrados en Barcelona, yo vivo aqui y si quiero ir a una discoteca, terraza, puticlub o restaurante nadie me lo impide, esta todo abierto, de momento.

1 minute ago, tito216 said:

Quien a dicho que clubes, discotecas, restaurantes, puticlus, bares estan cerrados en Barcelona, yo vivo aqui y si quiero ir a una discoteca, terraza, puticlub o restaurante nadie me lo impide, esta todo abierto, de momento.

Vives en Barcelona ciudad y esta todo abierto?, no lo puedo confirmar pero por lo que he leido y escuchado en las noticias el ocio nocturno esta cerrado, los bares y restaurantes no...

5 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Quien a dicho que clubs, discotecas, restaurantes, puticlus, bares estan cerrados en Barcelona, yo vivo aqui y si quiero ir a una discoteca, terraza, puticlub o restaurante nadie me lo impide, esta todo abierto, de momento.

Gracias

13 minutes ago, omedo said:

I do not know, the same has moved further, where I live are still open and I'm a few kms. from Barcelona ...🤷‍♂️

Well technically B4 isn't located within Barça either, for what it's worth.

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Bueno, técnicamente B4 tampoco se encuentra en el Barça, por lo que vale.

It's not only the city of Barcelona, it's almost all the towns in the metropolitan area...

• Thanks 2

Just now, omedo said:

It's not only the city of Barcelona, it's almost all the towns in the metropolitan area...

I see. I was following with what you said since you are just outside the city and places are still open. Thanks for the precision 👍

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/4332844/0/govern-estudia-cerrar-ocio-nocturno-toda-cataluna-coronavirus/

Nightlife has become one of the main areas of concern for the spread of Covid-19. Many of the latest outbreaks detected have their origin at night, since in many cases the safety distance is not respected and masks are not worn. This Wednesday, the president of the Generalitat, Quim Torra, said that the possibility of closing nightlife throughout Catalonia is being studied. "We have a problem with Covid's prevention among young people", said Torra, and he has made the protection of the most vulnerable people a priority.

To date, the measure to close nightlife venues has already been implemented in Barcelona, municipalities in the metropolitan area and in the Segrià region (Lleida). Now, the Government is considering extending it to the whole of Catalonia. 

• Thanks 2