B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

Il y a 3 heures, traduction911 a dit :

Anyway, Leora is the best erotic woman I saw since 10 years... She's beautiful, she self respect, she's the best woman with class of reallifecam... Nobody can denied that... She respect herself and she's herself always...That's the principal for mé and a lot of pay members of reallifecam... That's it, That's all...

What is with this random post about this lady out of nowhere 😏

good mythical morning ok GIF by Rhett and Link

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Did people miss this??? First time I have seen her bate

She's starting to do it more and more now and yes I think people missed it, so thank you :biggrin:

3 hours ago, traduction911 said:

De todos modos, Leora es la mejor mujer erótica que vi desde hace 10 años ... Es hermosa, se respeta a sí misma, es la mejor mujer con clase de reallifecam ... Nadie puede negar eso ... Se respeta a sí misma y siempre es ella misma ... Ese es el director de mé y muchos miembros de pago de reallifecam ... Eso es, eso es todo ...

From what I read it seems that you've only seen Leora all this time (I think it's less than 10 years) and not the more than 150 women who have passed through here and many of them, in my opinion, sexier than "your queen".
But for tastes, colors...🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

From what I read it seems that you've only seen Leora all this time (I think it's less than 10 years) and not the more than 150 women who have passed through here and many of them, in my opinion, sexier than "your queen".
But for tastes, colors...🤷‍♂️

Leora having only been on RLC for 7 years, I don't know who he watched before, probably a copy of Leora :biggrin:

Speaking of copy, Masha has just put on pink sheets, it smells of competition :biggrin:

And I agree with you, over all these years on RLC, we have had a lot of participants who were all prettier compared to each other
The only difference is that Leora was the first apartment that opened when we logged into the site and she was the one with the most free cameras, RLC made her their muse
She's pretty, it's a fact, but she's boring
For my part, I expect something else from a participant than what she offers us

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Either the money is available from RLC or Olya is horny after a night out.

And she is sucking a vibrator, who says she isn't into guys. Maybe just not on cameras.

sucking a piece of plastic and sucking a real dick there is a big difference

4 hours ago, traduction911 said:

Anyway, Leora is the best erotic woman I saw since 10 years... She's beautiful, she self respect, she's the best woman with class of reallifecam... Nobody can denied that... She respect herself and she's herself always...That's the principal for mé and a lot of pay members of reallifecam... That's it, That's all...

you break our balls with this leora, open your eyes she is just a cam girl and rlc is her job

• Like 3