B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

if the borders are closed, I cannot leave unless they request the embassy to return them to their country, and then quarantine them for a few days, 

I think they can always leave if showing proof that they don't have the virus.

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, it's a daily flight to Kiev from BCN

well they have the possibility to return in ukraine if they want, it's just rlc is too lazy for search a replacement of them with local spanish girls and couples

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Elettra packing

Maybe I am alone, but I will actually miss her. She was wild, she brought a big part of her relationship on camera, and she had a rollercoaster of emotions. I wouldn't mind seeing her return one day. And I definitely hadn't minded to see her in a couple apartment back in Italy.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

so no excuse anymore for rlc, time to refresh the full casting in the B apartments with local girls

The problem is not to get the girls to leave Barcelona, but to get new girls into the EU. It is still closed to non-Schengen / EU citizens

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The problem is not to get the girls to leave Barcelona, but to get new girls into the EU. It is still closed to non-Schengen / EU citizens

WWW.THEMOSCOWTIMES.COM

The Russian president discussed the issue with the head of flagship carrier Aeroflot.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

like i said many times it's easy just need to replace them by local spanish girls and couples during this pandemic situation and the ukrainian girls can return in their country

it's a easy solution for rlc

• Like 1

Countries requiring quarantine for travellers coming from Spain
The United Kingdom, Norway, Belgium, Ireland, Finland and the Netherlands are joined by around twenty countries which impose quarantine procedures for re-entry into their territory from Spain. These are: Barbados, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, South Korea, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Haiti, India, Iran, Cook Islands, Lithuania, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Saint Lucia, Seychelles and Uzbekistan.

Countries with other measures
Other countries require travelers to comply with a series of health measures such as filling out a form or passing some type of health control. These states are Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Cyprus, Ivory Coast, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Grenada, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Rwanda, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

Countries requiring quarantine for travellers coming from Spain
The United Kingdom, Norway, Belgium, Ireland, Finland and the Netherlands are joined by around twenty countries which impose quarantine procedures for re-entry into their territory from Spain. These are: Barbados, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, South Korea, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Haiti, India, Iran, Cook Islands, Lithuania, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Saint Lucia, Seychelles and Uzbekistan.

Countries with other measures
Other countries require travelers to comply with a series of health measures such as filling out a form or passing some type of health control. These states are Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Cyprus, Ivory Coast, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Grenada, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Rwanda, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.

the problem is simple to solve, bring spanish girls in the barcelona apartments

if i was the boss of rlc this is what i would do

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1