B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've said it before I cancelled that this is a trick that is being passed around all the participants and I think the source is Nelly. I watched when she was showing Bonnie and in turn Bonnie showed Lucian and Alex who use it as well. Messes with the night vision on the cameras. I cancelled 10 June and have not regretted it yet.

But why would they do that? Don't see the trick in this?

Anyways there is enough light on now so nightvision is not going on / off

40 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But why would they do that? Don't see the trick in this?

Anyways there is enough light on now so nightvision is not going on / off

It messes with the detail. I have at least 50 cameras in my properties and this is a very well know method to mess with the night vision on cameras. The only way to get around it is to provide background lighting which I do.. wherever I have a camera now pointing I provide background lighting to where I am pointing the camera on the opposite wall from the camera.

wtf.i thought ginger was leaving what the hell is she still doing here?shes been packing for 2 days what she dont have room to put all her toys in her suitcase.or is it that some people on here thought she was leaving and said that to get our hopes up that she was.

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lets see LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.... SHOWTIME...... oppsss oh shit.

Shit is right--just checked in an see 4 girls bating on the bed and Milena dancing with her panties on trying to seduce the wall 😏

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can tell you for sure that Milena likes men at least
And yes she has already had sex with a guy in B1 in the distant past ^^

Open sex??🤔 Talk me through it...was she drunk?..how many times did they have sex? and where exactly did this happen???

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Shit is right--just checked in an see 4 girls bating on the bed and Milena dancing with her panties on trying to seduce the wall 😏

That might be the only thing she can seduce HAHAHA

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

the wall is the only one paying attention to her.😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Open sex??🤔 Talk me through it...was she drunk?..how many times did they have sex? and where exactly did this happen???

open sex: more or less 

she was drunk: it was after a party in B2 but i don't think so 

how many: two or three times 

where: like at already said, in B1, first time in the bathroom and upstairs hallway, second time in bed 

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

if i remember correctly someone on here had said it was under the sheets.in b1