B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

open sex: more or less 

she was drunk: it was after a party in B2 but i don't think so 

how many: two or three times 

where: like at already said, in B1, first time in the bathroom and upstairs hallway, second time in bed 

17 minutes ago, canito said:

if i remember correctly someone on here had said it was under the sheets.in b1

I am a little bit surprised she even had sex tbh....She also bated two days ago which was also shocking to me.....not as shocking as seeing Jasmine having sex but still

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've said it before I cancelled that this is a trick that is being passed around all the participants and I think the source is Nelly. I watched when she was showing Bonnie and in turn Bonnie showed Lucian and Alex who use it as well. Messes with the night vision on the cameras. I cancelled 10 June and have not regretted it yet.

At least you got one thing right!

45 minutes ago, canito said:

wtf.i thought ginger was leaving what the hell is she still doing here?shes been packing for 2 days what she dont have room to put all her toys in her suitcase.or is it that some people on here thought she was leaving and said that to get our hopes up that she was.

No comment....don't want my nose stuck in a corner again so soon.  Sorry Canito.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canito said:

hey not to change the subject it is confirmed mike tyson will fight roy jones jr.what you guys think?

Go Roy Jones Jr.!!  I never liked Mike Tyson...come to think of it, I don't like RJJ either but I dislike MT more lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Go Roy Jones Jr.!!  I never liked Mike Tyson...come to think of it, I don't like RJJ either but I dislike MT more lol.

i will say this.me being a boxer myself.roy is a beast.i like roy always have always will but against the most feared boxer in history iron mike it going to be good but roy has to go up weight cause he is middle heavy weight while mike is already a heavy weight but 2 good fighters.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i will say this.me being a boxer myself.roy is a beast.i like roy always have always will but against the most feared boxer in history iron mike it going to be good but roy has to go up weight cause he is middle heavy weight while mike is already a heavy weight but 2 good fighters.

I hope it is as good as you think it will be!

I'll catch the reply when I get back from my drive...have a good one Canito!

• Like 1