Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will At Least keep it on topic . Let us say Leora, and Malia are positive. With Nicholas being Negative. I am certain the positives will outlast the negative. If nothing else because of AGE difference.

Anything after that belongs in Electricity One O One. Thank you !  You can take your discussion of Westinghouse, and Tesla else where !!😏

Lol. I have to say that you are funny at times. Aside from another part of your logic unfortunately lacking, unfortunate as it is and has always been, age is something nothing we know of escapes and unfortunate as well is that it has most times in our existence that the eldest go first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

leora 👸

Buy the flowers 💐🌹

And are delivered at home 

Every week 

🐈😘

and she buys 2 bouqets flowers in one day to be delivered at different times to herself.... hmmm i can live with that  😎

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

Are you sure it could actually be considered of the arachnid rather than perhaps something of the primate species ?

Smaller of the two has to pose, dance and stroke just right or, instead of getting lucky, he gets eaten.

In primates, the big one just goes over and tears off a piece.

Just now, gomer said:

Smaller of the two has to pose, dance and stroke just right or, instead of getting lucky, he gets eaten.

In primates, the big one just goes over and tears off a piece.

That may be so, but then again I've never been privileged to observe any pair of arachnids where one rubbed on one of the others leg while that other continued to pick and comb through the other's hair. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That may be so, but then again I've never been privileged to observe any pair of arachnids where one rubbed on one of the others leg while that other continued to pick and comb through the other's hair. 

Okay, spider monkeys then.

Is that better?

• Haha 2

Wonder what the probability or possibility is of the one who is getting caressed on the bottom of her thigh near her intimate area of her turning over and allowing or encouraging her friend to go for it and continue playing more and going further. Considering on what she decided to do earlier, probably 99.9% chance not.

• Like 2