Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Yep, it's been a little boring since the day after the last 'dual bate' a few weeks ago, Malia has tried to get it going again bless her but Leoras head is somewhere else and doesn't want to play ball, maybe she's trying to get back with paul and doesn't want to do anything with Malia to risk any chance of her getting back with him, or maybe she has a new bloke and she doesn't want him seeing that sort of thing, who knows? But it has become a little 'routine' now, I cancelled my sub a week ago as I only subscribe for this apartment and it's dull as fook at the moment, until it spices up a little anyway.

Let me start first by saying I love Leora, and she is my princess, but  I am hoping that Malia is offered her own apartment, because she really sacrifices a lot of her time, to maintain a consistent, and happy fulfilling atmosphere in this apartment

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Let me start first by saying I love Leora, and she is my princess, but  I am hoping that Malia is offered her own apartment, because she really sacrifices a lot of her time, to maintain a consistent, and happy fulfilling atmosphere in this apartment

Ta princesse elle a pris lourdement coté "fesses"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Leora est ou etait une camgirl, maintenant c'est une maquerelle.

Elle se sert de Malia pour que les cams soient fixées sur son appartement.

ou peut être que Malia se sert du fait que Leora sorte tout les vendredi soir pour faire son propre show, faut bien qu'elle mange elle aussi :biggrin:

• Like 2

Leora que j'aime bien, pourquoi est elle revenu dans cette galère de RLC ?

Bien sur l'appat du gain, ce que je peux comprendre.

De se séparer de Paul, ce que je peux comprendre.

De faire venir sa meilleure amie, là j'ai un doute(voir mon post précédent) 

Elle nous a donné de super moment avec ses bates dans tous ses trous. elle a fait le tour de tout ce qu'elle était capable.

Maintenant, soit elle se met en couple avec son nouveau mec,' soit elle quitte RLC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Ce n'est pas mon avis.

Malia est assez grande pour faire ses propres choix sans que personne ne lui dise quoi faire 

ça fait 7 ans quelle voit comment Leora fonctionne dans ce projet 

Elle sait maintenant ce qu'il faut faire, elle a suivi une bonne formation les premiers mois 

Faut bien que l'élève démontre qu'il a bien appris les leçons ^^ 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1