8.3 minutes of reality for the Liberals to think about

TBG 150

You are definitely my kind of guy.

I grew up in Detroit Michigan, but have lived here in Texas since 1977, and as I watch so much of our country crumbling under those filthy, slimy liberals, I am glad that Texas is still sound.  Though I worry about it over time, as this decease that the Democrats have seems to be spreading.

Aside from being stubbornly stupid, liberals are annoying, obnoxious, and absurd.

The males are often little sissy's that wet their pants at even the sight of a gun, and can't even protect their own wives or girlfriends, but instead call 911 and have to hope and rely upon another (Man) to do what was suppose to be his job for him.

The liberal bitch, doesn't look for a real man for a mate, but wants someone that will always agree with her, and who will support her feminist agenda.    Yet in point of truth, they do not respect these worms, and secretly hold them in contempt.

Well, you know the score as well as I do,.. So take care my friend.

At least I can sleep knowing there are still a few real Americans. These slimeball Libs wanted to divide Florida into 2 states. North and South. Florida!!! America's wang according Homer Simpson.

The whole state was conservative rednecks until we became inundated with all of the Caribbean scum that was let out of the prisons and given a 30 minute head start before they started playing target practice with them.

Our Coasties should play target practice with them. There are these guys that take a 50 Buick, strap it to a raft and use the drive shaft to run the prop on the raft. Yet they send these innovators back. We need people that are mothers of invention. They rescue the ones just floating. Dems. They can't think of a way to propel the friggin boat. Perfect Obama voters. Lazy gimme, gimme, Liberals.

Getting off topic again.....  :-X

What a beautiful day outside. I think I'll ride around in my '59 Cadillac pissing off the Libs and burning up a few gallons of over abundant natural resources.

I'll blow by their Prius's with exhaust not run through a catalytic converter, getting 10 mpg throwing out as many hydrocarbons as I can. And my footprint stomps, not steps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

At least I can sleep knowing there are still a few real Americans. These slimeball Libs wanted to divide Florida into 2 states. North and South. Florida!!! America's wang according Homer Simpson.

Getting off topic again..... :-X

I live in a state that often considers splitting itself into 2 or more states. For those of us firmly planted on the North American Tectonic Plate, we dream of that.

One decent 9.5 on the San Andreas, and we'll be rid of the communist dupes and operatives...

• 1 month later...
Guest ww_watcher

Just after the debacle at Los Alamos Nuclear Research Facility which, incidentally is when Mr. Clinton first started giving away our Nukular (as Ole Bill used to call it) weapons tech to China. There was a rumor that our gubbament was going to lend a portion of Big Bend National Park to China for their own underground research. The rumor was important enough that our Texas Rangers went on the ready in the defense of our state. We also reminded our US officials of our legal ability to secede from the union and take all of our toys (i.e. oil production, cotton, citrus farms) back and tell them to take a flying leap. What scared them the most maybe was our vast deployment of Texas Army National Guardsmen in Afghanistan and Iraq that would have been  immediately recalled back to Texas leaving a huge nearly unfillable gap.

Remember that I said this was a rumor except there were a lot of DPS (Dept of Pub Safety) Ranger vehicles with electronic gear and blacked out windows around and in some unexpected areas which lent them to easy access to I-10. 

What a beautiful day outside. I think I'll ride around in my '59 Cadillac pissing off the Libs and burning up a few gallons of over abundant natural resources.

I'll blow by their Prius's with exhaust not run through a catalytic converter, getting 10 mpg throwing out as many hydrocarbons as I can. And my footprint stomps, not steps.

What a beautiful day outside.  LOL

Where I am at it's not so beautiful.  It's -7F with no end in sight from the cold for another 2 weeks.