Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick, looking at the competition she's got, it's really not such a great achievement now is it?

I'm not 100% sure I'm getting your meaning New, but if you're referring to any difference between her and her roommate, those would be considered some big shoes to fill so to speak, I would think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leora invisible depuis deux jours, c'est a dire qu'elle est avec son mec quoi qu'en dise les "biens pensants".

Soit elle se met en couple avec lui et Malia disparait, soit nous ne la verrons que pour dormir et venir se changer dans la semaine.

Si rien ne change, RLC est mort, ce ne sont pas les appartements restant qui m'attirent.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Leora invisible depuis deux jours, c'est a dire qu'elle est avec son mec quoi qu'en dise les "biens pensants".

Soit elle se met en couple avec lui et Malia disparait, soit nous ne la verrons que pour dormir et venir se changer dans la semaine.

Si rien ne change, RLC est mort, ce ne sont pas les appartements restant qui m'attirent.

hello king
there is something about what you say.everyone should draw the conclusion for themselves. I have
canceled my membership in RLC. More they do it to, sooner something might change. But if it stays like this here in the apartment you will at least save the money. You shouldn't spend money on shit like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That Koala does not seem happy and seems to be giving the Teddy a staredown.

Little Teddy 🧸 going over the balcony and I'm taking my rightful place on the bed 🐨

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, The Earl said:

hello king
there is something about what you say.everyone should draw the conclusion for themselves. I have
canceled my membership in RLC. More they do it to, sooner something might change. But if it stays like this here in the apartment you will at least save the money. You shouldn't spend money on shit like that.

RLC has like 10 million views last time I checked this site if they have even half the subscribers as that it's going to take more than a few people canceling for anything to change good luck with that.

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Long time. It's the same ones everytime too. We just get told to ignore them. It's makes it so others don't want to participate on the forum. You would think you would want more participants not less, but what do I know.

when it became clear that Leora would stay away for another night I knew that the trolls would come again and that the management would not stop them so I stayed away tonight, pity this is necessary

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2