Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I appreciate the recommendation. However, I decided to go one step further and cancelling my membership all together. 

Thank you. You should soon be a much happier person.

Enjoy your new life !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

elle va nous faire sa petite branlette pour nous satisfaire après son absence de deux jours , c'est vrai , elle a eu beaucoup de patients à l’hôpital , sa garde était de 48 heures  !!!!

Vraiment elle mérite sa prime  comme les autres , c'est grâce à eux que nous sommes en vie ..  Vive les infirmières !!!!

Devenez réaliste, elle n'est pas plus infirmière que moi, elle vit maintenant une vraie vie et a un vrai petit ami

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Devenez réaliste, elle n'est pas plus infirmière que moi, elle vit maintenant une vraie vie et a un vrai petit ami

she has a friend and she has work, what kind of work I am not going to put here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 21 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Devenez réaliste, elle n'est pas plus infirmière que moi, elle vit maintenant une vraie vie et un vrai petit ami

Enfin quelqu'un d'autre de réaliste,  Merci  Newark52  mais ma remarque était très ironique pour tous ceux qui nous bassinent avec son soi disant travail quand elle sort la nuit .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, scutus a dit :

Perhaps it would be prudent, if perhaps you would consider you own guideline. 

Evidently you are judging others actions by the criteria that you choose to live your life by. 

My opinion has been, and always will be. That if one is so disgruntled with how tenants live their lives.

Because the majority of the negative posting, generally comes down to MONEY. 

The simplest way to solve that problem is to quit spending your money on something . 

That makes you an unhappy disgruntled individual. 

Do us, and yourself a favor. HIT THE APARTMENT IGNORE BUTTON. Save the money you feel you are wasting with RLC.

Spend it on something the makes you less miserable. 

Wow, all that from telling a grown man to grow up because he sounds like a 12 year old on a pokemon forum acting like somebody has said something bad against his favourite pokemon.

I'm not miserable and I unsubscribed until RLC starts to liven up, I only subscribed because of Leora, she's hardly there anymore so i unsubbed for a bit until its a little more interesting, coming on this forum is a way to find out if it's getting interesting again but, I came here from 'discussed CC' as it has 4-5 people on chat who act like they own the site and rip into anyone that doesn't agree with their opinions or doesn't love the barca girls and as I said, I'm a Leora 'follower'.

Seems this site/forum is no different but at least some of us have the balls to say something.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2