Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Honestly it's time for a crackdown or at least the Mod's give them a copy of the rules.

Rules are posted in every forum. You have to enforce said rules for change.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not great here in Melbourne, Victoria, COVID19 is in the second wave here and the government is doing thier best to bring it under control.

To bring YOU under control.

1 hour ago, domi500 said:

Sie könnte ERLICH zu uns allen sein die sie immer VERERT haben , und Jetzt wo sie ein ANDERES LEBEN führen möschte uns SAGEN FAHRT zum TEUFEL ihr SPANNER ich LEBE meine SEXUALITÄT troz das ihr TROLLE  mir ein EINKOMMEN REISCHES LEBEN bereitet Weiter ohne CAM !!!!! HAAAHAAAA IHR SEID ALLE SO DOFFF !!! Und ich fühle mich wie im SIEBTEN HIMMEL . Und MORGEN bringe ich weil ich ihn ohne eusch DEPPEN so glücklich gemacht habe noch Einen BLUMMENSTRAUS oder Egal Etwas ZUR BELOHNUNG mit nach HAUSE !!!

Bevor Sie versuchen, ein deutscher Troll zu sein, lernen Sie zuerst die Sprache

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I did count them my friend. The top 2 lines of thumbs are the first 12 and there are 4 thumbs of her there on the replay thumbs currently. Those being the #2 thumb, the #7 thumb, the #8 thumb, and the #10 thumb that just moved to #11.

I did not say columns. I said coulombs.   😒 Put your electrical knowledge, that you expounded on a couple of days ago, to work. 

You will need to count very quickly !!   😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mike r said:

Yes I do, but we are paying to see her and she knows that

Both ladies of the apartment I believe are on RLC's employee list. If you have a problem with a companies employee. 

You do not talk to the lackeys. You talk to the people who sign their paycheck. 

You are paying to see all of the RLC apartments. You are the one choosing to not look at the others. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mike r said:

It is the fault of what your queen is doing to us.

Really !! I did not know she is forcing you, or anyone else, to do anything.  😏

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I did not say columns. I said coulombs.   😒 Put your electrical knowledge, that you expounded on a couple of days ago, to work. 

You will need to count very quickly !!   😏

Whatever scutus. You can reword what you originally said in your initial post that I commented on to begin with all you want, it still doesn't change the math. I done all the counting I needed to and I highly doubt that someone went from having 9 thumbs out of the top 12 thumbs to 4 thumbs out of the top 12 thumbs of the replay thumbs in an hour. Perhaps next time you should look closer before you speak of such since 9 of 12 is after all the 75% you said, and 4 out of 12 is only 33% of 12. For that matter as far as that goes, other than her having 8 out of the top 12 last night, I don't recall them having 9 replay thumbs out of the top 12 replay thumbs lately, and I've been paying alot more attention to thumbs lately than live streams or watching any replay for awhile now. So even though she had 8 replay thumbs last night but not tonight or the other nights as far back as replay goes, that's hardly maintaining 75% out of the top 12 replay thumbs.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Whatever scutus. You can reword what you originally said in your initial post that I commented on to begin with all you want, it still doesn't change the math. I done all the counting I needed to and I highly doubt that someone went from having 9 thumbs out of the top 12 thumbs to 4 thumbs out of the top 12 thumbs in the replay thumbs in an hour. Perhaps next time you should look closer before you speak of such since 9 of 12 is after all the 75% you said, and 4 out of 12 is only 33% of 12. For that matter as far as that goes, other than her having 8 out of the top 12 last night, I don't recall them having 9 replay thumbs out of the first 12 replay thumbs lately, and I've been paying alot more attention to thumbs lately than live streams or watching any replay for awhile now. Anyway it's figured, 9 is 75% of 12, and 4 is only 33% of 12. So even though she had 8 replay thumbs last night but not tonight or the other nights as far back as replay goes, that's not maintaining 75% of replay thumbs.

Nicholas, Nicholas. Would you kindly explain to me, and the other readers who post here.

How it is possible for anyone, including yourself, to change the wording of a post. ONCE IT HAS BEEN QUOTED !!

Kindly go back to the first post made on page 4. Please carefully read the last line of my post. That you quoted !!😏

. I will not sit back and take the blame for what you sir. Did not read !  This one sir is your error. 😉

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

Nicholas, Nicholas. Would you kindly explain to me, and the other readers who post here.

How it is possible for anyone, including yourself, to change the wording of a post. ONCE IT HAS BEEN QUOTED !!

Kindly go back to the first post made on page 4. Please carefully read the last line of my post. That you quoted !!😏

. I will not sit back and take the blame for what you sir. Did not read !  This one sir is your error. 😉

Scutus, your post that I initially responded to concerning Malia and any replay thumbs was on page #2, the 14th post down, where you said, "You might notice that Malia does not need Leora around 24/7 to maintain 75% of the replay thumbnails", not on page #4. You were responding to someone else. It's that post of yours that I initially commented on concerning Malia and replay thumbs. I'm not trying to get you to take the blame for anything because I most certainly did read our corresponding comments. I was just trying to point that out. It's there, you made the comment, go read it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Scutus, your post that I initially responded to concerning Malia and any replay thumbs was on page #2, the 14th post down, where you said, "You might notice that Malia does not need Leora around 24/7 to maintain 75% of the replay thumbnails". You were responding to someone else. It's that post of yours that I initially commented on concering Malia and replay thumbs. It's there, you made the comment, go read it.

Nick, looking at the competition she's got, it's really not such a great achievement now is it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2