Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Latin blood gota lot that.So much energy spent even when isnt needed😅.

illogical things and she gets mad about nonsense..something  hides her lol something strange there is hope that she does not spoil the atmosphere of the house

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Marga said:

illogical things and she gets mad about nonsense..something  hides her lol something strange there is hope that she does not spoil the atmosphere of the house

I feel she is an very insecure woman in many regards but doesnt like to show that "weakness",but yes sometimes she gets mad about everything amd nothing.

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Well Carla certainly adds a spark to this site.  I remember Desiree was like that when she would get really tired of Raul and his lazy ass!

Even most of their friends are like that,think that energy and explosive side makes them apealing and kinda diferent.We Latin people are very "expressive"😁.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I feel she is an very insecure woman in many regards but doesnt like to show that "weakness",but yes sometimes she gets mad about everything amd nothing.

I have intuition but this is about her, she hides something, that reaction is because they were talking about a subject that bothers her

• Like 1

Just now, Marga said:

I have intuition but this is about her, she hides something, that reaction is because they were talking about a subject that bothers her

She passed some very hard moments.In her other house(years ago)she got very depressing looking.Tankfully she seems better and never seen her so happy and smilling so much as she is nowdays in this house with new partner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

She passed some very hard moments.In her other house(years ago)she got very depressing looking.Tankfully she seems better and never seen her so happy and smilling so much as she is nowdays in this house with new partner.

for me yanai looks very good person at the moment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1