Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

Vedendo l'ora non credo che stasera faranno chissà che spettacolo. Ieri prima di andare in camera di Leora sono state tutta la sera sul balcone a fumare, invece oggi siamo già alle 22 e devono ancora andare sul balcone.

Poi ovviamente mi sbaglierò, ieri non credevo che finivano col masturbarsi insieme quindi può darsi che sbaglio anche questa volta 😄

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Looking forward to it, I don't think they'll do what a show tonight. Yesterday before going to Leora's room they were all smoking on the balcony all evening, but today we are already at 10 pm and have yet to go to the balcony.

Then of course I will be wrong, yesterday I did not believe that they finished masturbating so it may be that I am wrong this time too 😄

Don't forget Brokk Sir, they do things when the mood is right. So a more relaxed night i am sure tonight.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Vedendo l'ora non credo che stasera faranno chissà che spettacolo. Ieri prima di andare in camera di Leora sono state tutta la sera sul balcone a fumare, invece oggi siamo già alle 22 e devono ancora andare sul balcone.

Poi ovviamente mi sbaglierò, ieri non credevo che finivano col masturbarsi insieme quindi può darsi che sbaglio anche questa volta 😄

I do hope you are wrong.

• Like 1

I think it´s more up to Leora what mood she´s in,we don´t know were they have been all day and what they´ve been up to.But then again you could always hope for someting to take place,depending on for how long

they will be sitting on the balcony.Cross your fingers .

• Like 3

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴