Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I'm too nosy though!! 😃

My thought is, the complainers also have the option to use the ignore button!!!!😉 

What is recommended for the goose, applies to the gander also !!!😊

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

My thought is, the complainers also have the option to use the ignore button!!!!😉 

What is recommended for the goose, applies to the gander also !!!😊

AHH! But they need the ingredients before striking! They can't come up with stuff themselves! 😃

Isn't is just as easy to scroll on through the posts from people you don't like?

I don't block anyone (was tempted to block Pulo for a bit due to the sheer volume, but he grows on you.)  If I see a post is from someone I consider to be a vapid, flighty twerp, I just ease on past to the next one.  Easy peasy.

If you can't leave it alone, at least don't call for someone else (mods) to fix your problems.  That's chickenshit and nutless.  Either go after them yourself or pass on by and don't take the bait.  It's on you, bubba.  Man the F up.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

Isn't is just as easy to scroll on through the posts from people you don't like?

I don't block anyone (was tempted to block Pulo for a bit due to the sheer volume, but he grows on you.)  If I see a post is from someone I consider to be a vapid, flighty twerp, I just ease on past to the next one.  Easy peasy.

If you can't leave it alone, at least don't call for someone else (mods) to fix your problems.  That's chickenshit and nutless.  Either go after them yourself or pass on by and don't take the bait.  It's on you, bubba.  Man the F up.

100% agree