Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

Hey guys,

First time back here after The Big Russian Purge of last year. Leora is still around I see, and Paul still not in the picture? Nice!

Paul refused to move and has stayed at home. He visited around Christmas time for a week, but she and him have now split. She still wanted him to change his mind up to recently, but now it's over between them, although they are in regular contact for things like the dog etc. Malia is her best friend who you may recognize, she would visit the old apartment from time to time. She has been there since January, and has had to stay longer due to the Coronavirus preventing her leaving. Do they get on well together? Er, yes! Yes they do!

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Paul refused to move and has stayed at home. He visited around Christmas time for a week, but she and him have now split. She still wanted him to change his mind up to recently, but it's over between them, although they are in regular contact for things like the dog etc. Malia is her best friend who you may recognize, she would visit the old apartment from time to time. She has been there since January, and has had to stay longer due to the Coronavirus preventing her leaving. Do they get on well together? Er, yes! Yes they do. 

Slipper, I agree with everything in your post. I just don't understand why Paul would not move to Prague, could it be he just likes Russia or maybe he could not stay in Prague long term for some reason. I think something happened between Leora and Paul that he was willing to let her go so easily. I doubt we will ever know the real reason why they split up.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

Slipper, I agree with everything in your post. I just don't understand why Paul would not move to Prague, could it be he just likes Russia or maybe he could not stay in Prague long term for some reason. I think something happened between Leora and Paul that he was willing to let her go so easily. I doubt we will ever know the real reason why they split up.

That is true, only they know their feelings. Why he wouldn't move is a mystery, but she gave him long enough to choose. I think possibly that she jumped at the chance to move to a new country with a vibrant city scene, whereas he was happy at home. Originally the plan could have been she set up first and he followed, but over time, they just drifted apart.

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

That is true, only they know their feelings. Why he wouldn't move is a mystery, but she gave him long enough to choose. I think possibly that she jumped at the chance to move to a new country with a vibrant city scene, whereas he was happy at home. Originally the plan could have been she set up first and he followed, but over time, they just drifted apart.

Yes it is likely they just drifted apart, and I know Paul will never have anyone as good as what he had in Leora. I think if Paul came to Prague Malia would not stay long afterwards, she would feel that she is in the way. I am glad Paul is not coming because I would much rather have Malia there than him.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes it is likely they just drifted apart, and I know Paul will never have anyone as good as what he had in Leora. I think if Paul came to Prague Malia would not stay long afterwards, she would feel that she is in the way. I am glad Paul is not coming because I would much rather have Malia there than him.

Yes but Malia is probably in the last few weeks of her stay, once its all clear to go home, she will. Sadly for me! But with changes in Leora's life now, anyone else, Paul or anyone, would cause a problem for Malia there, and she is more homesick now. So my guess is that she will be back living alone in a couple of months. The only reason Malia is on rlc anyway was she had the chance to live with Leora for a bit. She wouldn't have signed up otherwise.

Il perché Paul abbia lasciato Leora rimarrà un mistero. Stanno o stavano insieme da anni, prima ancora di entrare su RLC, sarebbe stato logico vederli ancora insieme a Praga ma a quanto pare non si farà perché lui non vuole. 

A me sembra strano che uno dei due non vuole vedere l'altro perché non ha soldi per venire a Praga o altro. Se ci si ama, di solito, si fa di tutto per la persona amata anche se questo significa vedersi ogni 3/6 mesi.