Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

I just got say that you could see it coming when we saw Leora on the balcony earlier in the evening playing with her pussy,I bet she was feeling horny and sexy in those clothes she was wearing and then after the massage that´s was what get

her going for it.And it was lovely,2 beautiful girls lying on there stomach and playing with their pussys and afterward no shame or anything,just laughing both together.Love it.Love you girls and thank you very much.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Between Me Myself and I, when Leora and Malia get together, I just have to say, the two Showgirls really put on a fantastic performance today in the bedroom, and by relocating the chairs Outdoors, now even expands a sexy show opportunitie (believe it or not), to the balcony

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Between Me Myself and I, when Leora and Malia get together, I just have to say, the two Showgirls really put on a fantastic performance today in the bedroom, and by relocating the chairs Outdoors, now even expands a sexy show opportunitie (believe it or not), to the balcony

Oh, I believe it. If you did not catch Leora's doing her deep bends to pick up something. With her back aimed directly at cam 14. They equaled those that she presents on cam 7 occasionally.

I don't have the specific times of those events. But, they do exist.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

it's very peculiar that so much happened in 1 day, .... the sexy lingerie ... the sexy stockings ..the on balcony scene.... the erotic massage.. masturbating together..... I think RLC may have rung the bell

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Oh, I believe it. If you did not catch Leora's doing her deep bends to pick up something. With her back aimed directly at cam 14. They equaled those that she presents on cam 7 occasionally.

I don't have the specific times of those events. But, they do exist.

Oh my God I miss that, well I am going back to do some extensive research to find it, and thanks for that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God I miss that, well I am going back to do some extensive research to find it, and thanks for that

I will warn you they were about the same duration as those on cam seven. I will do some quick looking also to see if I can narrow down the times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I will warn you they were about the same duration as those on cam seven. I will do some quick looking also to see if I can narrow down the times.

Right now at this very moment, I am currently watching the replay in the bedroom, and as soon as I can pry my eyes away from this, I will look for that special moment on the balcony

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1