B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

but not drugs

why not just say they are smoking pot,i thought we were getting past pot being so bad after all we dont say the girls are drinking drugs when they have a few drinks and alcohol fucks you up way more than pot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was but like I said, she's no longer that type of person. Still, I miss the old Milena. Much more interesting than what we have now.

I really wish I had seen the "old Milena"! Out of all the people on the entire RLC, I think Milena has the greatest potential! She is dead hot, she has a really interesting personallity, she is not shy, and she definitely has a wilder side! But with a stable boyfriend who will never appear on camera, none of that comes to any use. All that is left is the bullshit spiritualism.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why not just say they are smoking pot,i thought we were getting past pot being so bad after all we dont say the girls are drinking drugs when they have a few drinks and alcohol fucks you up way more than pot 

kim hides when she takes drugs coz its more than pot

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I really wish I had seen the "old Milena"! Out of all the people on the entire RLC, I think Milena has the greatest potential! She is dead hot, she has a really interesting personallity, she is not shy, and she definitely has a wilder side! But with a stable boyfriend who will never appear on camera, none of that comes to any use. All that is left is the bullshit spiritualism.

you have understood everything about Milena, for me she was interesting to watch only during her first visit in B1 because she was more free

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So you never saw her fucking in B1?