Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course they do and have been for quite a long while now my friend. When Nelly made a sign displaying, "Thanks for the support CCs", that was just one of several affirmations over the years that they do.

Nick, I saw a picture somewhere of that btw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Nick, I saw a picture somewhere of that btw.

I was fortunate enough to have observed the occasion, and Nelly was just a smiling when she did it. If I'm not mistaken, that was back before it had became as apparent how uncivil rlc's admin. was or had become towards CC's.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course they do and have been for quite a long while now my friend. When Nelly made a sign displaying, "Thanks for the support CCs", and held it up in front of a cam to make sure it was noticed, that was just one of several affirmations over the years that they do.

I think her sign may have read, in fact, 'I love you guys!'. Or maybe that was another sign of hers that I happened to see

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I think her sign may have read, in fact, 'I love you guys!'. Or maybe that was another sign of hers that I happened to see

It could have been that bub, that's been quite awhile ago now. But it was something along those lines.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It was something like that.

Now that bub has mentioned it, I do seem to recall something like that. But I could have sworn that what I had noticed at one time that she did, mentioned CC's. on it. I could be wrong though, as I have been a few times before over the years. 🤪

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now that bub has mentioned it, I do seem to remember something like that. But I could have sworn that what I had noticed at one time that she did, mentioned CC's. on it. I could be wrong though, as I have been a few times before. 🤪

This was before my time bro. The sign said something like "Thanks Guys'