Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Nick all the girls will look at what's being posted about them, it's in a woman's nature to be curious and they'll never change also Leora'a no exception, and as someone has already posted be complementary to Leora and she'll deliver, and these that bellyache over the shortage of action from her are not helping their or our cause.

Now before anyone calls me a hypocrite look at my previous postings they are about Leora's situation not the person 

I hear you New, and a majority of the comments I have made over time have been more so related to that person or her roommate's particular situations rather than as much about the individuals as well. Although there have been some times when I have criticized some of the situations or occasions there, there have been many more times of expressing compliments and praise on one or the other, or at times both of the individuals, and some of the situations or occasions there as well also.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It's been noticed that there is a new addition to the plush critters of the residence. Other than the Koala and the Teddy, there is also now a baby Polar Bear as well. Apparently, somebody there must be fond of the bear family of critters.

• Sad 1