Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

1 hour ago, scutus said:

This is the Real Life every one keeps asking for. ☺️ Two friends, almost staying awake, watching tv. 

Real Life at its best.  

While many on this side of the cameras lens, have their eyes glued to their computer monitors, or the screens on their phones.

Pretty much the same thing !    Real Life at its best !😉

How dare these girls live real life and not perform like seals. 🦨

seal hug GIF by namslamseal GIF

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Aww, The Girls did cry tonight, sometimes apart, at times together....😢

But that what happens when you binge watch an entire Tearjerker Drama series!! 😀

You should have a laugh now tomorrow Girls, to cheer yourselves up! (Cheer each other up as well, you know how to....😉)

(Oh, and i am no Doctor, but i'd imagine if you are still a little under the weather with a sore throat, hours on a Shisha pipe may not be the best cure!)

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios Good Night Star GIF by Omer Studios

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦨🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It's been noticed that there is a new addition to the plush critters of the residence. Other than the Koala and the Teddy, there is also now a baby Polar Bear as well. Apparently, somebody there must be fond of the bear family of critters.

Maybe they are going to start a petting Zoo 🦁🐵🐼🐯🦒🦓🐪🐘

No question Leora and Malia are the best duo on RLC. If it’s a choice between a 4 person orgy in another apartment or Leora and Malia being sensual and playful together they win 90% of the time. The only recommendation I would make is having them adding some ‘spontaneity’ into the mix, which would keep her viewers staying tuned into her rooms because of not knowing if something unexpected and exciting may take place. 

• Like 3