Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Now somebody tell me I've got it all wrong, Malia was stripped down to just a T-shirt and on Leora's bed before Leora had even got undressed, now Leora wants to get down to the job in hand, and all Malia can do is stay on Leora's bed looking at her phone when she could quite easily do that in her own room, Leora is part to blame she should be telling Malia to get out 

I think if Leora wanted to be alone she'd tell Malia. You're making it sound as if Leora can't speak up for herself. Which is not true.

You're not getting to see what you want to see, Leora by herself that's the problem???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

I think if Leora wanted to be alone she'd tell Malia. You're making it sound as if Leora can't speak up for herself. Which is not true.

You're not getting to see what you want to see, Leora by herself that's the problem???

The Leora of 2020 is not the Leora of even 2019, let alone 2015....People change.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, gogism said:

Btw - when does their period time comes? Hmm...just asking for a friend...  😉

Tell your friend a good couple of weeks yet. 

That's what my friend told me. 😊

Agli inizi di quest'anno Leora si masturbava pure se c'era Malia in casa. Leora sarebbe capace di masturbarsi in faccia a Malia tranquillamente, se ne avesse voglia. Semplicemente ci vuole pazienza. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That was strange,suddenly Malia is in her own room with the lights out.

Yeah, she sat on the couch for a while then just went off and got into bed straight away. Odd.