Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I truly believe that once they see that the check has cleared the bank, or has been properly deposited into the account, and seeing the great amount of attention when they are only watching a video, or sitting down eating, or just sitting down smoking, they are probably saying to them self  'life is good'

You mean living Real life.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You know I keep hearing this word "trained seals", because as I see it,  Leora has trained us to believe, that seeing less of her is better

I knew I was going to get a confused person, this place has more confused people than any forum, because they never say why they are confused, they are just confused, well thanks anyway for your response

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I truly believe that once they see that the check has cleared the bank, or has been properly deposited into the account, and seeing the great amount of attention when they are only watching a video, or sitting down eating, or just sitting down smoking, they are probably saying to them self  'life is good'

I believe you may very well be right about that e. Although I was referring to the times spent between paydays, and nearly all the time in general. There's a substantial likelyhood that what may get chosen to occur there or not is certainly affected by knowing that every little move or facet of their residing there is constantly being mentioned here with seemingly no break in even mentioning their exit or arrival times or movements from room to room. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe you may very well be right about that e. Although I was referring to the times spent between paydays. There's a substantial likelyhood that what may get chosen to occur there or not is certainly affected by knowing that every little move or facet of their residing there is constantly being mentioned here with seemingly no break in even mentioning their exit or arrival times or movements from room to room. 

One thing about you, rather you agree or disagree, you do not respond with insults, when you see it's not the person that's commenting intention on being insulting, so with that thanks so much for your explanation

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

One thing about you, rather you agree or disagree, you do not respond with insults, when you see it's not the person that's commenting intention on being insulting, so with that thanks so much for your explanation

Obviously you're new here.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Obviously you're new here.

No I'm not new here, but is it obvious, if you respond in a insulting way to a person's original comment, that wasn't his or her intention on being insulting, yes that person will respond back to you in a insulting way

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

No I'm not new here, but is it obvious, if you respond in a insulting way to a person's original comment, that wasn't his or her intention on being insulting, yes that person will respond back to you in a insulting way

but that is your intention we know that and you can also wrap insults in very nice words, some of them are very good at that

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I see things are as normal as this forum is ever going to be,

Not seen you around for a while mate!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not seen you around for a while mate!

Got a little pissed off with all the same old bollox....Needed some time out to smell the roses, and take away the stench of the bullshit that keeps permeating this place....😼

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3