Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

One thing I will never forget. The days when Leora pranced around naked in the living room and exercised in the guest room in the old apartment. I loved those days when the sun shone on her naked body. Miss that.

You ain't the only one bro.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

You ain't the only one bro.

Maybe it is not too late for that. Buddy, we talked about them reading what we say.  I never saw it first hand like you but I suspected for five years. Now I know it is real. In fact, the old guard told me about it as well, but I was never really sure.

Leora whisperer indeed LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Wow, didn't realize as many felt that way nc2. Can't say that I blame you.

Hey...I've felt like this for a while Nich, and I'm only here coz I really enjoy you guys and the CC crack...

Covid hasn't helped. I'm generally a GOV guy...please don't shower me with shit guys 😏

I'll resub when RLC put some oil on that revolving door, and it starts working again..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Maybe it is not too late for that. Buddy, we talked about them reading what we say.  I never saw it first hand like you but I suspected for five years. Now I know it is real. In fact, the old guard told me about it as well, but I was never really sure.

Leora whisperer indeed LOL.

For sure, for sure my friend. After all, for any of the rlc participants that's aware of this or the sister site, or becomes aware of either, they would perhaps be crazy not to if it gave any ideas on what may be thought of them. Although there's probably a few that just don't care.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Naga I always do 6 months. i think they know when it is up too because some major shit happens when I quit.

Quick tip Jugg...when your 6 mth sub is about to run out, don't post it on here coz the girls will read it...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey...I've felt like this for a while Nich, and I'm only here coz I really enjoy you guys and the CC crack...

Covid hasn't helped. I'm generally a GOV guy...please don't shower me with shit guys 😏

I'll resub when RLC put some oil on that revolving door, and it starts working again..

Not at all, each to their own and your participation in this thread has been enjoyed.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

One thing I will never forget. The days when Leora pranced around naked in the living room and exercised in the guest room in the old apartment. I loved those days when the sun shone on her naked body. Miss that.

That's what got me hooked on RLC back in the day...by accident. So Leora's got a shitload to answer for...😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1