Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

What we are experiencing is real life, but I miss the real life days, when Leora used to lovingly reserved more time for us, before leaving the apartment.... and this is just my feelings, I am not being negative, I am just expressing my feelings, is all I'm doing

What you get to see that some of us don't, is a change in a person's life.  Life throws us curveball's all the time and we either take the pitch or we move on.  I'm not saying Leora is moving on and I can certainly understand how you feel after following her all these years but keep your head up because as long as she is still on the roster, she's going to throw you a knuckleball that is going to make your pants fall down LOL...  I know it's hard to see because I was there once, and what i'm referring to is when the tenants used to spend more time out of the apartments, than in them.  It will all work out, just keep your eye on the ball...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What you get to see that some of us don't, is a change in a person's life.  Life throws us curveball's all the time and we either take the pitch or we move on.  I'm not saying Leora is moving on and I can certainly understand how you feel after following her all these years but keep your head up because as long as she is still on the roster, she's going to throw you a knuckleball that is going to make your pants fall down LOL...  I know it's hard to see because I was there once, and what i'm referring to is when the tenants used to spend more time out of the apartments, than in them.  It will all work out, just keep your eye on the ball...

Easy to do because of right now he is staying out of the apartment. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, Nicholas said:

But anyone's comments referring to every exit or arrival time and every movement from room to room constantly for months on end is completely and utterly rediculous and unnecessary

Ain't this the damn truth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

52 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it will be a night 

Relaxing massage 

Watch a movie 

👸💞💖🌟

🐈😘

Certainly not looking like it tonight my friend. Maybe it's finger and thumb exercising night instead.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now you see, she's pushed her door to, so people could get what they want! So the complaints will stop for a while and the praise will return.

Anyway guys, I'm (well - was) paying RLC sub to see some hc action.

As it went I've chosed our queen a long time ago. Not by a sub really, but as a girl that I liked to watch in many occasions (even everyday usual stuff) becoming a queen. And after that - the Queen, hehe. 

And I was fine with it till the time I have started the sub. I see nothing wrong about it. As I can see nothing wrong about our queen subdelivering it. I mean hc (eventhough americans says that's softcore...duh!?! And then  they say - seeing tits is - nude. Well, go figure it, hehe.)

So hc it is. That's for my taste. And now, before you all jump and start to yell that perhaps I should visit some other site, that this is not - that kind of site etc, let me share a secret with you.

The catch is in - not the pros doing it. The catch is that the...so called girl next door - does it. And that's where our Queen earned the title.

I mean - never forget what everything she did - for us (well some bits for her as well, hehe). And - never forget why are you here. Put yourself in her shoes.

There's a part of vouyerism about watching what you can't see in everyday's life. I would so like to see your wives, girlfriends etc... naked, masturbating (I really don't care about watching you all invoved, hehe) and - doing whatever it is that you - don't see every day. At home.

Trust me, I've been there, I've done that. A grt gf for 10 yrs, hehe. So, give her a brake. She could do much more, hack, even did - much more than anyone expected. And - what? That's life. She was evolving for many years, now she's at the point where she could stop or go on (with RLC, alone or - with someone else). Putting the story behind or continuing what we all would like. Simple as that.

So, my dear Queen (the rest of you, excuse me, this is just for the Queen, hehe).

I would really like you to continue. Dang, I have had so many more suggestings for you (you have complied to some of them...) to play around, to make us happy, and for you to discover new things...

As I said I like hc. And I really don't like the past cpl of months. But that's just me (+ I like your girlfriend a lot, hehe).

But - it's not just me that wants to be with you like we all used to be. Be around, be naked, make your stuff, surprising us over and over again, but...mostly - be nice & well!

And, pls, do me a favour - do look at the cam while making it.

Kiss and cheers!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That was strange,suddenly Malia is in her own room with the lights out.

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, she sat on the couch for a while then just went off and got into bed straight away. Odd.

It's been mentioned here that she may not be aware of this site. It's my opinion that she was eventually made aware of it and if so may have very well noticed some of the recent comments here. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It's been mentioned here that she may not be aware of this site. It's my opinion that she was eventually made aware of it and if so may have very well noticed some of the recent comments here. 

Unlikely though possible, she was looking at photos of herself taken around the city both on the bed and couch, then suddenly went off to her room, so this was maybe what she was going to do anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now you see, she's pushed her door to, so people could get what they want! So the complaints will stop for a while and the praise will return.

Personally, I would have preferred if the two friends would have remained together in her room and interacted in some interesting ways slip. But that's just me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1