Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

43 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Didn't you tell us you canceled your membership? What's your purpose of regurgitating the same ole line every time. Is it because maybe you are trying to stay on script 😂

Pardon me...did a fart just blow in my direction? 💨 Oh, it was you. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

True. However, when your sexual needs are being satisfied outside the apartment the interest at home is significantly diminished. To me watching Leora bate alone once a week with her door shut has become mundane and predictable...been there done that. Honestly, there are dozens of free videos available online of her bating when she was more spontaneous, more sexual and much younger/firmer. So why would one bother paying $45 every month to see the same thing, but much less often? 

I'm sorry Joe but my quotes have been taken totally out of context regarding the original reason why i wrote them. They were answering and defending unwarranted criticism of Malia and her alleged affect inside the apartment, and whether she was stopping things happen tonight, not about Leora and her behavior whatsoever. I need to point this out, to be fair to myself and L&M.