B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #25 (August)

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Same outcome, wrong night as suggested on Friday as Olya & Diane get shagged senseless by their two hired hands from the local stud agency. B4 cat house, normal service resumed !

i could be wrong but they don't seem to attract the quiet intellectual types

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't have a problem with Milena but she really  needs to stop the group shit,concentrate on solos and being eye candy with that hot body,the fact she's won't fuck anything don't matter either the other girls take care of that and having girls with different personalities adds to the mix.

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

They know milena is not going to do anything so they grab ginger😂

Yeah shove her in the pool...MAKE HER PARTICIPATE DAM IT!  Looks like Nelly and Bogdan are now the recruiters of "professional" guys for RLC.  Clearly, they have no other jobs.

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

This is what i have always liked to see, guys coming once in a while in GOV apartments and then have a crazy night with girls, but not every day, that's why almost everyone on here was happy and surprised because no one was seeing that it could happen with Olya but if this happens tomorrow and then the same thing after tomorrow it will be be repetitive, gotta have that surprise element in it, hopefully we will have that crazy night again next week or maybe later this week

But please not everyday!!!!!

I wouldn't mind if they came and maybe stayed for 3-4 days every week. It's not like any of them has come up with anything remotely as interesting to do without visitors there in the previous 5 months!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wouldn't mind if they came and maybe stayed for 3-4 days every week. It's not like any of them has come up with anything remotely as interesting to do without visitors there in the previous 5 months!

looks like the guys agree with you 😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I somehow agree but for me personally i would rather see guys 2 days in a week in GOV then staying for like 4-5 days, i like the surprise element so 😁

• Like 1