B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #25 (August)

32 minutes ago, Mauri said:

va bene tutto, bisogna accontentare anche gli amanti del cazzo, ma credo sia ora che i ragazzi se ne vadano, è da ieri che non fanno altro che succhiare il cazzo e scopare, dopo un pò annoia, almeno gli spettacoli lesbici dopo un pò finiscono, Ginger non può uscire dalla sua stanza

As if you ever care about Ginger 😂

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

yeah, they can participate as couple, but I don't think that would happen. 

I mean if she won't participate in activities with boys than why the fuck is she still invited to hang around like an odd crow in a chicken den... 

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don’t know whether any guy made a move on her last night or not as i couldn’t watch but from the past experiences i stand by my point that Milena on her own is worth watching but as soon as she tries to get in the group things she either hesitates or completely chickens out 

I agree completely....I like her when she is by herself but when not so much when she is with other people...She does make me chuckle at times though when she does her wall grinding

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

un trio avrebbe olya scopato e milena bloccando la vista

le ragzze non sono libere di girare nude in casa o fare quello che vogliono per colpa vostra che volete i ragazzi in casa, 

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

'Olya ✔️

then it's only Irma and Taylor haven't had sex with a guy on RLC cam

I gave up all hopes for Irma several stays ago. I don't even care about her anymore. But I'd give a lot to see Milena get drunk and fuck a guy on camera again!