B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #25 (August)

Just now, bluewinner said:

no, just couple of drunk guys. Diane has been going out with one of them (Chris) for a few weeks now, she invited him back to villa a few days ago, and this time he came back with a friend (Raul). 

Oh no i am not talking about Diane, i have seen this guy (Chris) with her before, my comment was more focused on Olya lol, i don't think this guy (Raul) she knows him and is just hired to fuck her senselessly for a day which i am liking lmao, Olya getting fucked on cam ? YES PLEASE!

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

well i broke down and re subed this is to good to miss lol

yes me too i took a month suscription after 5 months behind the free cams, i think it's the good moment and this time it's worth the 45 $ for one time

• Like 2

Kim must be seeing from somewhere what is happening at B4 right now and maybe making a plan in her head how to come out on top of Olya and Diane's performances, we all know Kim likes to be recognized and wants attention from everyone.

Big night for Lucian coming in next days, he must feel happy 😆

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh no i am not talking about Diane, i have seen this guy (Chris) with her before, my comment was more focused on Olya lol, i don't think this guy (Raul) she knows him and is just hired to fuck her senselessly for a day which i am liking lmao, Olya getting fucked on cam ? YES PLEASE!

no  it was arranged by Diane and Chris. last time when Chris was here he was video calling Raul, and he showed him the pool and Olya. I am guessing they met outside on girls night out before last night. as it looked like Olya was quite comfortable with him when they met last night. anyway, it's nice to see Olya having fun. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

After months and months of doing nothing, Olya must be short of money lol, no way she can do like 7 rounds without any reason in particular. Hopefully she will make enough with what is happening in the last 18 hours on here. GO ON OLYA!!!!! 😍

Olya has returned from nights on the town looking pretty hammered several times recently! The only difference now is that is happening on camera instead! Wich is great!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Olya has returned from nights on the town looking hammered several times recently! The only difference now is that is happening on camera instead! Wich is great!

yeah i remember when Olya is drunk she can get very freaky, the only thing us viewers wanted was to see her getting fucked once on cam and boy we are on a treat right now lol

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no  it was arranged by Diane and Chris. last time when Chris was here he was video calling Raul, and he showed him the pool and Olya. I am guessing they met outside on girls night out before last night. as it looked like Olya was quite comfortable with him when they met last night. anyway, it's nice to see Olya having fun. 

Ah ok, seems like you might be right, i don't know about the video calling part, that's even more better if Olya is really into this guy and yes big thing is she is having fun so no worries