B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #25 (August)

The more and more this keeps going on, feel like the guys are hired by some agency to just eat and fuck for a full day, nothing in between, not complaining though i am liking what i see by definitely they are hired lol coz there is no consistency with what they are doing and with whom they are doing

22 minutes ago, unox said:

It's fun to see how excited you get when guys show up in the house.

I get excited when the girls just relax and have fun at the apartments or the villa! It is not necessarily the guys. I mean, they could just relax, drink and have fun at the villa by themselves. But that is extremely rare! When they have parties on their own they usually light candles, put on bunny ears, paint each other with bodypaint, and preforms some ritual with a dildo, wich is just rediculously stupid! This is so much better!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

The more and more this keeps going on, feel like the guys are hired by some agency to just eat and fuck for a full day, nothing in between, not complaining though i am liking what i see by definitely they are hired lol coz there is no consistency with what they are doing and with whom they are doing

no, just couple of drunk guys. Diane has been going out with one of them (Chris) for a few weeks now, she invited him back to villa a few days ago, and this time he came back with a friend (Raul). 

• Like 2