Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Honestly speaking ! She would have to be a lot more creative for me to bother watching her...No Leora equals no Jimbo.....I don’t eat hamburgers when I can wait for best fillet steak..

Just a personal taste, nothing vindictive..😇

personally I find this rather hateful and disparaging towards Malia

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently they may not be going to be enjoying spending any time together any time soon since one of the friends seems to perhaps be getting ready to leave.

Great! Maybe at that point Leora will feel more comfortable introducing us to her new beau. 😉

• Confused 5

31 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

personally I find this rather hateful and disparaging towards Malia

I’m truly sorry you feel that way, but there was no hateful intent meant as I mentioned, different strokes for different folks and the  truth is she does nothing for me...nothing personal toward her,  just my personal preference ....I also don’t bother to ever watch any of the other apartments...So at least I’m consistent.....

Some people have a preference for Malia, I have a preference for Leora...

People must try to be less sensitive about honest opinions that are made in good faith..

Sorry if I have offended..

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m truly sorry you feel that way, but there was no hateful intent meant as I mentioned, different strokes for different folks and the  truth is she does nothing for me...nothing personal toward her,  just my personal preference ....I also don’t bother to ever watch any of the other apartments...So at least I’m consistent.....

Some people have a preference for Malia, I have a preference for Leora...

People must try to be less sensitive about honest opinions that are made in good faith..

Sorry if I have offended..

For those who disagreed with my remark, you are now witnessing the reason for my preferences.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

17 hours ago, Nicholas said:

My oh my, Leora has certainly developed one heck of a nice figure over time ! She is certainly one quite attractive woman ! 😍

I have to agree with you, Father Time has been very good to her. Physically she has developed from a girl into a sexy and curvaceous young woman. Even her breasts have appeared to have become a bit larger and fuller. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1