Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

She usually does not leave for extended periods that include most of, if not all of, a night or longer during the week, although there have been a few occasions when it has occurred on week nights during the week as well. Although she usually is there during the week, and they both spend some times at the apartment during those times, they also both spend quite a bit of times away from the apartment during the days of the weekday times as well.

There is certainly nothing wrong with any of the project participants leaving their apartments to spend some times away from their apartments to do other things in their lives. Like anyone else, they need to leave their residences to take care of other matters of everyday living, and at times, just to get away from their residences for awhile to do other things for leisure to enjoy themselves.

A night here or there, or perhaps even a half to a whole weekend every so often is one thing, and should not be considered as there being anything wrong with and should be considered normal. 

A night here or there, and a half to a whole weekend every weekend is certainly another thing, that's likely not considered by many to be so considerate of any participant of rlc that may do, or does do such at any of the residences.  

Especially if taking into consideration that all of the participants of rlc are provided with free places to live and are given what is basically free money in the form of cost of living subsistence allowances just to live at the residences.

Anyone who has ever been involved with rlc knows where the money ultimately comes from, and that is from subscribers, and without the subscribers, there would be no rlc project, and would therefore be no tenant participants who are afforded those type of lifestyles because of such.

Have you forgotten about Nelly and Bogdan? Or the other couple, with Chloë? Even regarding the fact that they know what they have signed up for, they DO have right to some privacy. Especially since Leora provided us with quality content since she joined RLC.

But that is just my opinion, you are entitled to yours...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

Especially since Leora provided us with quality content since she joined RLC.

Not only did she provide quality she set the standard for all the others to aspire to.....All have as yet failed, and I see nothing on the horizon to threaten her.....

That is like you John just my opinion..

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not only did she provide quality she set the standard for all the others to aspire to.....All have as yet failed, and I see nothing on the horizon to threaten her.....

That is like you John just my opinion..

Speaking of failures.

Not you tubby 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Have you forgotten about Nelly and Bogdan? Or the other couple, with Chloë? Even regarding the fact that they know what they have signed up for, they DO have right to some privacy. Especially since Leora provided us with quality content since she joined RLC.

No, I've not forgotten about Nelly & Bogdan or Chloe and her guy or their guests. Certainly, all of the project participants do have their rights to some privacy at times just as anyone else in life not associated with such a project or business expects. In regards to any of the participants being made fully aware of what they were getting involved in and agreeing to certain stipulations in their associated contracts, they were all made aware of what the project was supposed to be about prior to then. It's highly likely that because of such, that they are also aware of the projects main claim in advertisment of the line "The Private Life of Other People. Live 24/7 since 2011".

As I mentioned in the prior post in other words, they should not be expected to actually be at any of the apartments 24/7, because any of them certainly have to be expected to actually not always be at any of the apartments, because in reality, they do have to leave at times to take care of other matters of living their lives, and should also be expected to do the same for nothing more than to just have some times away from their residences for leisure and to enjoy themselves in other ways. 

It's also fair minded to believe that rlc admin. expects any of the participants to be courteous enough with them, to contact them to let them know if they expect to be, or are going to be away from any of their residences for longer than 24 hours, so they could list them as being in a vacation status for that day at time of expected departure, plus however many other days past that day, to whenever they expect to return. That's very likely why rlc admin. have listed some of the participants as being in a vacation status for only 2 days at various times in the past and even recently, but not so far for whatever reason, with one of the two participants of the residence usually referred to here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1