Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I didn't consider it that we were arguing John, only perhaps debating our understanding of one another's comments, and potential differences of opinions. I made no implication that she may have not been in compliance with her contract terms by expressing that it may very well be expected by rlc that any of the participants be courteous enough to contact them to let them know if they expect to be away from any of the residences for more than 24 hours, and if so when, and for how long they may expect to be. She evidently does seem to do what she wants, when she wants, that's for sure.

It has become evident to many that a certain tenant has slowly pushed the envelope slightly further and further over the past 4 months on how much one can be M.I.A. and still be able to stay on the payroll. The only thing that has allowed this routine absence to continue is that she has a stand-in substitute to hold her spot and keep enough cams tuning into her apartment during her weekly 2 day disappearance. I’m quite sure if she was living alone, like Marsha, there is little chance it would have been allowed to go on as long as it has due to subscriber complaints or loss of cam viewership. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It has become evident to many that a certain tenant has slowly pushed the envelope slightly further and further over the past 4 months on how much one can be M.I.A. and still be able to stay on the payroll. The only thing that has allowed this routine absence to continue is that she has a stand-in substitute to hold her spot and keep enough cams tuning into her apartment during her weekly 2 day disappearance. I’m quite sure if she was living alone, like Marsha, there is little chance it would have been allowed to go on as long as it has due to subscriber complaints or loss of cam viewership. 

Something that should be taken into consideration though NYJ, is that for quite a substantial length of time out of most of rlc's existence, she was one of, if not the most popular project participant and attraction to the site for a considerable amount of that time, and because of such, rlc made quite a substantial amount of revenue, of which it is fair minded to believe that they may have not otherwise had she not been.  

Out of all the project participants, if anyone was to be considered privileged enough to spend times away as much and as often without much of anything, if anything at all, being mentioned from anyone at rlc, it would likely be her. So, if all this is taken into consideration, it may not be just because someone else is usually there whenever she may not be.

It is also fair minded to believe that rlc admin. may expect any of the project participants to be courteous enough to contact them to let them know if any of them expect to be away from a residence for longer than a 24 hour period, so they could perhaps list whatever participant may want to by using a vacation status symbol listed next to the participants name such as they have for others, even for as short as two days. But, because of what was mentioned earlier, they may not expect it as much, if at all from her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Opinion seems to be divided regarding this matter, but one thing is becoming evident in my humble opinion.

Those of us who have watched and not only admired watching Leora grow into the magnificent woman she is now. but also appreciated her as well, probably are not loosing any sleep over the fact she has found another interest outside the apartment two days of the week.... The majority of those same people are possibly of the opinion that she has earned the right to some freedom.

Conversely. There are some people who think no matter what Leora does it would be wrong, if she masturbates with her fingers people complain that she should use her vibrators, or she should do more anal, lick her tit's or wear stockings and high heels, or stand on her head and whistle Dixie with her pussy ( not this one, the other one. 😹) Or they are fans of someone else.... She just cannot win.

As to the suggestion that Malia is there purely to keep the cameras rolling....Let me enlighten the Leora doubters....If Malia was not in the apartment, then Leora would be able to spread her wings again and do what she does best whenever and wherever she wished....By the end of the week we would be begging her to go out for a couple of days to let us recover.

Malia is in the apartment for several reasons, but none of them as a substitute to hold Leora's spot when she is not there......Don't people realise yet that there is no substitute for Leora,? People can beat other tenants drums but the simple fact is, if Malia or any of the other tenants were to leave tomorrow, after a couple of days nobody would miss them...But if Leora was to leave tomorrow then we know from past experience what the reaction would be.😻

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Opinion seems to be divided regarding this matter, but one thing is becoming evident in my humble opinion.

Those of us who have watched and not only admired watching Leora grow into the magnificent woman she is now. but also appreciated her as well, probably are not loosing any sleep over the fact she has found another interest outside the apartment two days of the week.... The majority of those same people are possibly of the opinion that she has earned the right to some freedom.

Conversely. There are some people who think no matter what Leora does it would be wrong, if she masturbates with her fingers people complain that she should use her vibrators, or she should do more anal, lick her tit's or wear stockings and high heels, or stand on her head and whistle Dixie with her pussy ( not this one, the other one. 😹) She just cannot win.

As to the suggestion that Malia is there purely to keep the cameras rolling....Let me enlighten the Leora doubters....If Malia was not in the apartment, then Leora would be able to spread her wings again and do what she does best whenever and wherever she wished....By the end of the week we would be begging her to go out for a couple of days to let us recover.

Malia is in the apartment for several reasons, but none of them as a substitute to hold Leora's spot when she is not there......Don't people realise yet that there is no substitute for Leora,? People can beat other tenants drums but the simple fact is, if Malia or any of the other tenants were to leave tomorrow, after a couple of days nobody would miss them...But if Leora was to leave tomorrow then we know from past experience what the reaction would be.😻

I believe the first paragraph of your comments and the first two paragraphs of my previous comments in the post prior to yours, can be considered somewhat related subject matter that somewhat coincides so we must be in agreeance on those issues, and some others you mentioned as well.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Conversely. There are some people who think no matter what Leora does it would be wrong, if she masturbates with her fingers people complain that she should use her vibrators, or she should do more anal, lick her tit's or wear stockings and high heels, or stand on her head and whistle Dixie with her pussy ( not this one, the other one. 😹) She just cannot win.

7 years and she has stood the test of time proving every single nay sayer wrong.They're always regurgitating the same old lines as if they're going to make her look bad or get her removed from RLC.

RLC knows who the golden goose has always been. I truly wonder when Leora decides to hang up sexy lingerie and dissappear from in front of the cameras will RLC's revenue take a big hit.

I would say she is the most compensated employee they have and within reason she's able to do as she pleases.

Criticise all you want she'll still be here tommorow doing exactly what she wants to do.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Something that should be taken into consideration though NYJ, is that for quite a substantial length of time out of most of rlc's existence, she was one of, if not the most popular project participant and attraction to the site for a considerable amount of that time, and because of such, rlc made quite a substantial amount of revenue, of which it is fair minded to believe that they may have not otherwise had she not been.  

Out of all the project participants, if anyone was to be considered privileged enough to spend times away as much and as often without much of anything, if anything at all, being mentioned from anyone at rlc, it would likely be her. So, if all this is taken into consideration, it may not be just because someone else is usually there whenever she may not be.

It is also fair minded to believe that rlc admin. may expect any of the project participants to be courteous enough to contact them to let them know if any of them expect to be away from a residence for longer than a 24 hour period, so they could perhaps list whatever participant may want to as in using a vacation status symbol listed next to the participants name such as they have for others, even for as short as two days. But, because of what was mentioned earlier, they may not expect it as much, if at all from her.

Nicholas, Agreed. 
What’s tomorrow? Based on their normal routine it will be Laundry 🧺 and chore day. Therefore, I will most likely be doing something more productive myself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Nicholas, Agreed. 
What’s tomorrow? Based on their normal routine it will be Laundry 🧺 and chore day. Therefore, I will most likely be doing something more productive myself. 

I hear you my friend. I do remember that Malia got into some cleaning chores Saturday starting before and lasting until well after her friend Leora had left that night. But then, I had noticed ealier tonight after they had finished watching shows on a tablet, that Leora was doing a little more cleaning herself. But knowing how she's always seemed to prefer things to be as clean as can be, it will not be surprising if they are doing some more cleaning and perhaps some laundry as well as you have mentioned, during the coming day there. Which it is already after 9am there.

• Like 1