Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I hear you my friend. I do remember that Malia got into some cleaning chores Saturday starting before and lasting until well after her friend Leora had left that night. But then, I had noticed ealier tonight after they had finished watching shows on a tablet, that Leora was doing a little more cleaning herself. But knowing how she's always seemed to prefer things to be as clean as can be, it will not be surprising if they are doing some more cleaning and perhaps some laundry as well as you mentioned, during the coming day there. Which it is already after 9am there.

Leora is meticulously clean with the house and body, she has her way of doing things, and would in all probability check everything that anyone else has done around the house...And re-do it if she thought it wasn't up to her exacting standards,

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora is meticulously clean with the house and body, she has her way of doing things, and would in all probability check everything that anyone else has done around the house...And re-do it if she thought it wasn't up to her exacting standards,

Watching someone clean, who ever thought it could be exciting. She makes it look sexy 😏

• Like 2

Leora and Malia 

Leora and paul and Eva 

Leora and koala 

Leora and pulo 

Leora and all of us 

👸💞🌟

👸💞👨🐶

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐈

👸💞🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, domi500 said:

I will call this apartment from today The DEPRIE APARTMENT !!! If you don't have any depression yet, you will definitely get it if you look at this ACTION-LESS apartment !!! L. has full problems and in my opinion no more lust! That which everything automatically belonged to it like DANCING / IRONING / CLEANING / GYMNING in your SEXY ART has not existed for a long time! !! But then the FINANCIAL PROBLEMS come again! If you look closely in your face, you only see ZERO INTEREST in RLC !!!

And if you took your own advice you might observe that she has had a house guest for a few months which has seriously inhibited her normal life......When the house guest eventually leaves the old Leora will return, but until that time Leora as she is now is still in my opinion far superior to anyone else on RLC......But naturally that is my opinion.

If as you say the apartment and watching Leora now depresses you, why not seek group therapy or better still go to the ON/OFF button on your PC and depress that......Problem and your mental health issues sorted......No need to thank me...All advice given Pro-Bono..

• Like 4
  • Haha 2