Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see no difference, but hey that's just my op.

Isn't it funny when someone says that you are frustrated but doesn't really have an inkling of a clue...LMAO..  You have been a fan and followed her since day one so how could anyone possibly know you are frustrated or not.....so funny to me!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't it funny when someone says that you are frustrated but doesn't really have an inkling of a clue...LMAO..  You have been a fan and followed her since day one so how could anyone possibly know you are frustrated or not.....so funny to me!

Exactly, one could go back and read all my post and will find no frustration from me about Leora since her return. You can however find me trolling the trolls.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see no difference, but hey that's just my op.

The way I see it is. moos54 is frustrated because he misses Leora's interaction with Paul, and Eva. 

If that is the case. There most likely never be a cure for moos54's frustration. Sorry moos54.

Leora, is the same Leora she has always been. What you are seeing now is Leora living 'Her" life.

As she sees fit. Not her life living under Paul's sometimes, all too heavy hand !

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Exactly, one could go back and read all my post and will find no frustration from me about Leora since her return. You can however find me trolling the trolls.

I know lol....that Mod is a few shavings left of being smooth shaven!!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

The way I see it is. moos54 is frustrated because he misses Leora's interaction with Paul, and Eva. 

If that is the case. There most likely never be a cure for moos54's frustration. Sorry moos54.

Leora, is the same Leora she has always been. What you are seeing now is Leora living 'Her" life.

As she sees fit. Not her life living under Paul's sometimes, all too heavy hand !

Exactly Scutus....you hit the nail on the head with the very first line of your post!!  Moos is into the guy/girl thing and which girl is sleeping with who and the more the merrier mentality.  He likes it when participants cheat and things of that nature!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1