Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

It appears that Little Bo Peep is not currently at the residence and Little Red Riding Hood is. Although it's not surprising since that has been shown to be the norm for quite awhile now there. Little Bo Peep may be out tending those sheep again. It will also not be surprising if Litte Red Riding Hood gets ready and leaves sometime soon for another visit to grandmas house as well.

• Haha 1

Lately when I tune in to this apartment, its to either watch Leora as she's leaving, or tune in to find out she has already left the apartment, and yes  I know she was there all day yesterday, but I have tried, watching them watching videos, or whatever they're watching, and I know for some, it's exciting seeing Malia as she gently touches Leora  thigh, at the same time seeing Leora gently rub Melia's arm and hair, and I just cannot get into it, but people are tuning in to watch it, so more power to them

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Lately when I tune in to this apartment, its to either watch Leora as she's leaving, or tune in to find out she has already left the apartment, and yes  I know she was there all day yesterday, but I have tried, watching them watching videos, or whatever they're watching, and I know for some, it's exciting seeing Malia as she gently touches Leora  thigh, at the same time seeing Leora gently rub Melia's arm and hair, and I just cannot get into it, but people are tuning in to watch it, so more power to them

The appearance of intent of sensual activities that could potentially progress further are mostly fallacies that are ploy's e. Done to try to increase cam number hits and viewer time accumulation. They know by doing such things, there will be an appearance in the thumbs of there perhaps being something more occurring there, or on the verge of occurring there, and that it will attract others to tune in to live streams and/or replays of the time. There's a reason behind it, and they certainly don't do such things such as that for nothing or for the hell of it, or merely just because they are friends, as often as they have. A number of such times have occurred after several days or more of what would have been considered to a number of observers or viewers as little to no occasions of any significant interest having occurred there. 

• Like 1