Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well Brokk, if that happens to occur and it is a case of him actually moving in there, then that my be the big change that pepe was referring to, and if so, it's likely that Leora will start spending even more time away, and the apartment will then quite possibly become quite a bit more less interesting imo.

That's not the change referred to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That's not the change referred to.

Oh, ok. I didn't know and as I mentioned, I was not paying any attention to rlc so I didn't notice the guys arrival, but noticed you mentioned of it and of him having a bag with him.

• Like 1

Regardless, Brokk's comnents of speculation ealier makes sense and could very well come to pass if considering the same things have occurred on the last two visits of the guy after all. Perhaps it may have been another reason for there being a concern of accruing some cam numbers there last night.

Although as far as I'm concerned whatever happens in the apartment is up to Leora, I don't imagine for one moment that he will be there for a prolonged period, she is not that stupid to allow Malia let alone Malia and him take over the apartment.....No! Nothing to fear with his arrival...Just like a bout of flatulance really, here one minute gone the next......All hot air!

Fear not people, Leora might be in love, but she's not stupid as well.😹 At least I don't think so....lol😹

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Although as far as I'm concerned whatever happens in the apartment is up to Leora, I don't imagine for one moment that he will be there for a prolonged period, she is not that stupid to allow Malia let alone Malia and him take over the apartment.....No! Nothing to fear with his arrival...Just like a bout of flatulance really, here one minute gone the next......All hot air!

Fear not people, Leora might be in love, but she's not stupid as well.😹 At least I don't think so....lol😹

Lol. Just like a bout of flatulance...good line jimbo. 🙂

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The big change I mentioned does not involve any moving in.

Hopefully it happens soon 😁

Oh, well thanks for being so forth coming there pepe. Just joking. But I believe I may know what you are meaning or referring to, or at least part of it 

Well, I guess I'll mention a few tidbits of speculations of intrigue. Maybe the guy is there to party some with the two and possibly mostly with Malia if her departure time from the residence and rlc has nearly arrived. Or maybe he is there just for a place to stay for a day or short while longer since he brought with him a bag this time, because of being a former friend of the two. Whichever the case may be, considering what has occurred on his last two visits there, as was mentioned earlier it could very well mean Leora will leave the apartment for another extended period of time, and very likely will.