Where do or did you work and how long?

Guest BJon

Where do or did you work and how long? No business names have to be given just type of work I'll go first, I work for one the Big 3 automakers in the US 25 yrs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do or did you work and how long? No business names have to be given just type of work I'll go first, I work for one the Big 3 automakers in the US 25 yrs.

In another post you said that you were a truck driver and that your trailer was 53' long. There are no Goonion drivers for the Big 3 anymore. That went out with Motor Convoy.

but I've always hated questions like this. Just as I always hated the bar scenes when I was younger and some blurry eyed bitch asking me pretty much the same thing

My answer was always, 'Long enough to afford the $100 it's gonna cost me to buy your ass for the night'. That usually shut them up real quick.

I'll take a triple white Imperial LaBaron if you have one stashed somewhere. '76 with pillow-top tufted leather and either lipstick red trim and piping or if I must, blue trim will do.

440/727, all the toy and a roof. No ELB, but if I remember right that was a '77 thing.

Are you kidding? That car can be bought anytime. There were a few hoarders. I'd have to look, but I hate to tease myself. There's no money for cars in the budget right now.

Now if I could sell the 59, then I'd have a chance, but the market isn't hot enough yet for that car.

**EDIT** Well, I'll be. There isn't a one on Fleabay at the moment.  :P

I just paid my $10.00, and taken the sacred vows,.. so how long before I have the privilege and the distinction of seeing paid member under my profile?

I highly suggest that others follow suit. Think about it, it's almost like being made in the mafia. People will just respect you more, and be less prone to criticize you for your crummy comments.