Where do or did you work and how long?

Guest BJon

In another post you said that you were a truck driver and that your trailer was 53' long. There are no Goonion drivers for the Big 3 anymore. That went out with Motor Convoy.

Ah ha I touched a nerve ;D

In the other thread I was just referencing a joke I heard once about a truck driver asking someone to help them find there keys and they would just drive out. This had to do with that BIG VAG on that page posted by

StnCld316ing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't touch a nerve at all. I thought that you just might be a bona fide truck driver.

Let's revisit. I forgot what thread it's in now, but you made a reference to the dude with his bald head greased up and stuck up in the girls twat. We went back and forth and I commented that it must be huge. You said something about driving out of there if you could find your keys. Yes, old joke, but I digress.

I made a comment that you just may drive an F350, and you said no, it had a 53' trailer. For you to know about 53 footers, you must know something about truck driving. I ASSumed that you were a driver and I posted a pic of my current truck, because yes, I'm a truck driver. Though not your stereotypical one.

I'm clean, clean shaven, short hair, clean clothes, more like someone you may find working in an upscale office building. Not your usual dirtball you see.

But yes, truck driver. Fuel hauler for the past 33 years if you need to know.

• 1 month later...
Guest ww_watcher

I am lucky to have been an active part of the development of PC-based audio devices with one company, the development of hardware MPeG codecs with another (I keep at least one momento from each major project in which I was involved on my wall of fame) and now I develop and install high tech multimedia rich environments for the classrooms at a well respected university. I have been in the audio biz for 20+years. At home I design make and install fancy, one-of-a-kind gadgets for musicians, to supplement my income.

Guest ww_watcher

While I am privy to the topnotch stuff my budget dictates a different path, however, if I had Bill Gates' budget I would have to move my family to another dwelling because my living room just ain't big enough.