Where do or did you work and how long?

Guest BJon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i could sum up all of the men for you :p

Paul- I agree with you guys mostly. he doesnt love his lady enough he needs to spend more time on her downstairs area,or else if i was her id probably of left by now/ Ive heard you guys talking about how crazy Leora gets sometimes and maybe paul should jump ship

Max/Anton/Stepan - I havent quite seen them enough to really know about how i feel on them. Other then i heard that anthon ignores alina for games & Max is great in bed. and stepan i just never see due to me looking when these three are asleep

Kiko- i think hes cute, his looks remind me of a more hairy Sokka from the tv show Avatar the last airbender. I kind of enjoy that they dont have sex alot it shows me that it isnt physical for them to need it (being pansexual im more into personality then sex/looks) although i have to say he should try and get his woman to go out more with him. Take a picnic or hiking or something dont stare at the tv all day and night

Marcelo- Just leave due isabel is a nute case she abuses her dog. just run away

Stefan- whenever i look hes playing games and shes on the couch texting. Same as anton get off the computer and love your lady

These men need to take their women out seriously.

I don't much pay attention to the others, other than with Nora and Kinko, and Paul and Leora.

But yes, I very much agree with you that Kinko lives a very boring life, and I am surprised that he and Nora don't go out very much.   And your also right, it doesn't just have to be at a club all the time.  The idea of a nice picnic somewhere pretty can make for a nice day too.

But seriously, don't you think that a little spontaneity in the sex department would be nice once in a while on the part of Kinko.   When I was young, I was always rather smart or daring in that way at times, so naturally it sort of baffles me to watch him be so polarizing and dull all the time.

When thinking about it maybe Kiko is pansexual ? we tend to love our partners and dont ask alot of them in bed. That or he just isnt as sexually driven,maybe someone should send him sex pills :p or whatever guys take

a picnic is always fun. I have never had a boyfriend so ive never gone on one. but they just sound romantic to me

Was it one of those nasty places where Oriental girls walk on top of you naked?

Woodie, why do you say that with such contempt? I love my tiny Chinese girls. They get up on my back and walk up and down digging in their toes and finding all of the knots. If it weren't for my little girl I'd be in pain most of the time.

She's about 5 foot nothing and maybe 80 lbs. She doesn't get naked during the massage, but she is wearing shorts. She knows just what I like. I'm not exchanging bodily fluids with her. How the hell would I explain my pecker rotting off to my wife?

Oh I think their pretty darn cute too. Your comment made me laugh so hard, that I made the mistake of taking a drink of Coke just before I read it, and had it suddenly spraying out of my mouth,.. Thanks to you.

That's a pretty flimsy excuse for your keyboard being sticky woody!

To get back on track.  I just turn 15 years with the same company.   I done a 3 and a 5 and a lot of 1's or less.  But this is the longest.  Always as some time of driver, Buses, cars, and Trucks.

Was it one of those nasty places where Oriental girls walk on top of you naked?

Woodie, why do you say that with such contempt? I love my tiny Chinese girls. They get up on my back and walk up and down digging in their toes and finding all of the knots. If it weren't for my little girl I'd be in pain most of the time.

She's about 5 foot nothing and maybe 80 lbs. She doesn't get naked during the massage, but she is wearing shorts. She knows just what I like. I'm not exchanging bodily fluids with her. How the hell would I explain my pecker rotting off to my wife?

she give you the extra Rub and Tug. LOL