Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Before Malia's arrival to this apartment, it is certainly true, Leora did exercise more, Leora did bate more, Leora did dance more, but you are absolutely correct, because after Malia's arrival, Leora has made a personal choice, to do less bating, to do less exercising, and to do less playful things like dancing around the apartment, so once again you are exactly right, because it is, and has been her personal choice to do less in this apartment 

Doesn't sound like many can argue that post!

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Newark 52, I don't think Malia is stopping Leora from exerciseing, and her late night snacks before bed are not helping either.

I totally agree with the exercising part. But, if  their late night snacks, were just snacks, would help. They choose to wait until right before they retire. To eat nearly a full meal.

Their meal when they get up. Many a time is sushi , today's was a meat, and fresh vegetables. Which no one can fault. I will have to take the posts that Malia does jogging. Leora

has developed a sweet tooth. The influx of the Western worlds diet. Frozen Snickers Bars for example, create more calories that one has to burn.

Like everyone else. Leora's ,and Malia's metabolism is different. 

I will not pretend to know if, or how much, exercising is done outside of the apartment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

You sure like to fault Malia for things that happen or don't. Not exactly sure how Malia is stopping Leora from exercising. I would think that's more of a personal choice she's stopped.

I agree, it is and should be considered as being so.

• Like 2

I will add this. I know from personal experience. That it is a lot easier to gain, than it is to lose weight.

Leora's putting her jeans on exercise. Will be all  the message she needs. For her to do what is needed,

to retain here beautiful figure !😊

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Before Malia's arrival to this apartment, it is certainly true, Leora did exercise more, Leora did bate more, Leora did dance more, but you are absolutely correct, because after Malia's arrival, Leora has made a personal choice, to do less bating, to do less exercising, and to do less playful things like dancing around the apartment, so once again you are exactly right, because it is, and has been her personal choice to do less in this apartment 

Your comments seemed to be accurate and of which I happen to agree with as well e.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will add this. I know from personal experience. That it is a lot easier to gain, than it is to lose weight.

Leora's putting her jeans on exercise. Will be all  the message she needs. For her to do what is needed,

to retain here beautiful figure !😊

Certainly has always seemed to be quite a bit easier for most people to gain than to lose.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, scutus said:

I totally agree with the exercising part. But, if  their late night snacks, were just snacks, would help. They choose to wait until right before they retire. To eat nearly a full meal.

Their meal when they get up. Many a time is sushi , today's was a meat, and fresh vegetables. Which no one can fault. I will have to take the posts that Malia does jogging. Leora

has developed a sweet tooth. The influx of the Western worlds diet. Frozen Snickers Bars for example, create more calories that one has to burn.

Like everyone else. Leora's ,and Malia's metabolism is different. 

I will not pretend to know if, or how much, exercising is done outside of the apartment.

I agree with you here as well mr. canine.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have no qualms about anything these girls decide to do or don't. I have known from the very beginning as to what I was getting into watching this apartment. You'll never hear me complain once about this apartment and it's not because she can do no wrong. I simply don't have a problem with anything they do.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree Pepe, Malia sure seems to catch a lot of hell from people and like you said, it's all about personal choice and apparently Leora's choice is to live outside more and more.  You can't blame Leora either, she's already got the blessings from her biggest fans!

Of course it's all about personal choices HF, and such is most matters in life as well for most people. Certainly she may know and realize the magnitude of her support from some of her biggest fans that visit and comment here, and that some may would even continue doing so even if she became entirely too over weight. But what about the thousands of other fans she has elsewhere that may only be fans of her as an attractive woman ? It's a good possibility that a good portion of that part of her fanbase would disappear.