Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's smart enough to not let her self go to the point of being overweight or at least smart enough to know when to walk away from the project.

The cameras make her look bigger than she really is. FYI her dress size is XS.

She filled out nicely compared to when she appeared in 2013.

I have always believed her to be a quite intelligent woman and have expressed it a number of times as well pepe and I would hope she would or does realize when it may be time to do something about it as well. After recently reviewing some pics and clips of her over time of most months since her return, i was actually surprised at how much of a transformation there has been. I have always thought and expressed as well that she has filled out nicely and was even more attractive than she was during her first year to two years. But since reviewing the pics and clips recently, I have tried to look more closer at her and I've been noticing creases and indentions that were never there before. It's starting to pack on, and if she's not carefull and lets herself go, it will likely continue to.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have always believed her to be a quite intelligent woman and have expressed it a number of times as well pepe and I would hope she would or does realize when it may be time to do something about it as well. After recently reviewing some pics and clips of her over time of most months since her return, i was actually surprised at how much of a transformation there has been. I have always thought and expressed that she has filled out nice and was even more attractive than she was during her first year to two years. But since reviewing the pics and clips recently, I have tried to look more closer at her and I've been noticing creases and indentions that were never there before. It's starting to build up, and if she's not carefull and lets herself go, it will likely continue to.

Fear not. She's had those same creases and indentations for years. I recall people pointing out she looked like she had a cottage cheese ass so it's not something new. FYI I don't see anything to be concerned about. People concentrate to much on the perfect body, there is no such thing.

FYI no one has mentioned today that Leora returned to RLC 1Year ago today.

Excited New Year GIF

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Fear not. She's had those same creases and indentations for years. I recall people pointing out she looked like she had a cottage cheese ass so it's not something new. FYI I don't see anything to be concerned about. People concentrate to much on the perfect body, there is no such thing.

FYI no one has mentioned today that Leora returned to RLC 1Year ago today.

Excited New Year GIF

I remember the cottage cheese comments but I never noticed anything of such and just thought they were made by some that either had attitudes at the times, or were jealous of her for some stupid reasons. But I've also never noticed any creases or indentions back then or any time until recently neither. Yes, it's her one year anniversary of her return to the project. Maybe she's out inconspicuously celebrating it. 🙂

• Like 2