Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There could be a difference between her reading it occasionally and her caring about what is written ... She is possibly as far as she is concerned fulfilling her obligations to the "Real Life" project, and not to a forum consisting of a mixture of devotees and trolls in equal numbers ..... She has no obligation to do as forum members demand or request, whether we like it or not.

Perhaps we should ask the question as to why she was consistently considered "The Best"? It was because she was the complete package of everything people appreciated .... She is still the same person, but at the moment circumstances have changed, she has had to adapt to these changes, and people have to learn patience.

Yes! I imagine we would all like to see her dancing, singing, and captivating her audience while carrying out the rest of her varied repertoire, and when circumstances change again then I'm sure we will experience these things again. 

I could be completely wrong, but then again so could they who are giving her a difficult time.

When Leora came home on Sunday night she looked great no stress on her face very calm the weekend done her good it put new life back into her soul , The fact that her dark shadow was out she was able to do her own cleaning without the shadow following her

everywhere . I noticed the shadow has been taking on all Leora's chores lately  like she trying to be the dominant one also wandering into Leora room to use her makeup even if Leora is there or not. This has to be hard for Leora because she won't say anything to her cause the Malia will get upset and it's not in her nature to upset anyone.I think that's why Leora took the seat from the bathroom because it was been it was somewhere for the shadow to sit when Leora was in there. What makes my blood boil is Malia washing her pissy shitty  knickers spitting and snots in the sink where Leora has to clean this its mot easy to put up with this dirty behavior    Like you say the singing and dancing was her time to enjoy herself in front of the mirror and we were all lucky to see Leora in her space but that's space is gone  sure she misses it too it is a difficult time . I am probably the oldest newbe her but I have been on Leora journey since the start but wanted to make the point its space that's Leora needs

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Ste said:

When Leora came home on Sunday night she looked great no stress on her face very calm the weekend done her good it put new life back into her soul , The fact that her dark shadow was out she was able to do her own cleaning without the shadow following her

everywhere . I noticed the shadow has been taking on all Leora's chores lately  like she trying to be the dominant one also wandering into Leora room to use her makeup even if Leora is there or not. This has to be hard for Leora because she won't say anything to her cause the Malia will get upset and it's not in her nature to upset anyone.I think that's why Leora took the seat from the bathroom because it was been it was somewhere for the shadow to sit when Leora was in there. What makes my blood boil is Malia washing her pissy shitty  knickers spitting and snots in the sink where Leora has to clean this its mot easy to put up with this dirty behavior    Like you say the singing and dancing was her time to enjoy herself in front of the mirror and we were all lucky to see Leora in her space but that's space is gone  sure she misses it too it is a difficult time . I am probably the oldest newbe her but I have been on Leora journey since the start but wanted to make the point its space that's Leora needs

leora asked malia to help more with the cleaning about 2 weeks ago , that is why you would of seen a change , also malia prepares lunch and dinner  more and  she is also going out much more on her own  in this time.    leora has told malia to stop asking to use her makeup etc,   and take whatever you need, but malia still asks while she is there. 

can i also point out that malia didn't start the ' corona virus' before you try to blame her for that aswell. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Her pissy shitty knickers I'll do it 

• Haha 2