Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

Okay label me confused, before I went to take a shower, Malia and Leora, had on black glamour dresses that looked amazing on them, and I was just assuming they were getting ready to be picked up in a limousine, seeing how beautiful they look, but after my shower, they were surprisingly wearing tennis outfits, as though they were getting ready to go to a country club to play tennis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay label me confused, before I went to take a shower, Malia and Leora, had on black glamour dresses that looked amazing on them, and I was just assuming they were getting ready to be picked up in a limousine, seeing how beautiful they look, but after my shower, they were surprisingly wearing tennis outfits, as though they were getting ready to go to a country club to play tennis

🤔  Other than them being women, who knows for certain why they changed several times but them e. Maybe they were doing eaney meaney miney moe as far as their clothes selections there tonight. 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔  Who knows for certain why they changed several times but them e. Maybe they were doing eaney meaney miney moe as far as their clothes selections there tonight. 😏

Thank you, Lord, for that Y chromosome.

• Haha 1