Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

2 hours ago, BearHug said:

I am so glad I found this forum for Leora. Does anyone know if her or Malia read any of these posts or is their another blog or site they may read them?

Welcome BearHug, we love to see new posters. Yes, both girls keep an eye on what we write. But by the RLC rules there no allowed to post here. Many moons ago they interacted with us. But sadly no anymore.

• Like 1

Really! What was the reason she did that? It’s sounds like something upset her.

If you watch closely you learn to pick when there happy or unhappy with us. One is if Leora's bedroom mirror is to the right she is pissed at something we wrote.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

If you're not logged into an RLC account, you can watch the free cameras without Flash Player.  It's been like this for quite some time.  A few weeks ago, RLC removed the need for Flash Player for members as well.  After the change, many users posted in the forum that they were having problems with the streams and they emailed RLC to ask them to revert back to Flash Player until the problems were resolved.  Two days later, they changed it back so that Flash Player was needed, presumably while they straighten out whatever issues they were having.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you watch closely you learn to pick when there happy or unhappy with us. One is if Leora's bedroom mirror is to the right she is pissed at something we wrote.

thanks for that info. how can you know that?

and do you mean to the right like it is atm?

I don’t know how many people agree with me but  I believe Leora and Malia are the sexiest girls on RCL.. I was lucky enough to catch them a few days ago massaging each other on the bed,... it was super hot! I was hoping they were going to go further in pleasuring one another. It would be so amazing to see. 😀

I totally agree with you, but everyone has their likes and dislikes about the women. You'll find some of us have very strong opinions about it 🤣 Don't be put off. Let the girls know you like them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rafort-ero said:

No she's happy with us. It comes with time watching. The more you post the more they get to know you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rafort-ero said:

I'll give another example, I'll had a few disagreements with the MOD's the last few days. Now see the Koala in Leora's bedroom, she brings this in to show her thanks and support of me towards her. I've been watching seven years and I'm still learning new things all the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'll give another example, I'll had a few disagreements with the MOD's the last few days. Now see the Koala in Leora's bedroom, she brings this in to show her thanks and support of me towards her. I've been watching seven years and I'm still learning new things all the time.

When I'm in her bad books I'm in the living room 🤣

• Like 2

I don’t know how many people agree with me but  I believe Leora and Malia are the sexiest girls on RCL.. I was lucky enough to catch them a few days ago massaging each other on the bed,... it was super hot! I was hoping they were going to go further in pleasuring one another. It would be so amazing to see. 😀

Welcome to the forum BearHug,you just have to wait and see.It has occurred before and they did go all the way so it could happen again you never now.So be patient and watch for it and yes I agree with you that they are the sexiest girls here

on RLC.I like both girls but Leora is my favourite.It´s amazing to just study her.I can watch her for hours sometimes when I don´t have anything to do,if she is home ofcourse.I hope you will have many pleasant hours with the girls.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ste said:

She should be out on a Saturday and it's not too late yet  but there is a lot of moaners saying she should be home more minding her friend, It was like a  drama last night for her friend to get ready so Leora could take her out. Personally I hope Leora does go out  later and enjoys her new life and not babysitting Malia

Well Well Well looks like Malia is going out and leaving Leora all alone in her Apartment wonder are the moaners going to complain about that  they do when its the other way round. I can see why Leora didn't  go out she has her apartment to herself for a few hours all night if shes lucky

• Like 1
  • Confused 1