Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

When I got around to observing some of Malia's time spent on the balcony yesterday there, it was then that I noticed that she had played some. It was also then that I had noticed again how much of less of quality of views there are from that cam on that balcony as far as clarity of vision goes, compared to views from some of the interior cams. So while Malia was playing, there did not appear to be any clear views, only unclear and somewhat blurred, just as it has usually been whenever both of them are sitting out there. I'm not sure if either of them may be aware of the difference in clarity of views between that cam and some of the interior cams or not. But rlc did not have a cam of as of quality installed out on that balcony as are some of the interior cams.

The more Blurred the better

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ste said:

The more Blurred the better

If you may be referring to as far them possibly being aware of such, it may very well be that way. But I don't believe that to be quite what you meant, and actually meant something else altogether in relation to one of the two. Regardless, my peepers are certainly not what they used to be as far as any unassisted clear vision may go, and certainly any blurred vision cams or other similar devices do not help. 🤓

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Anybody else that have problem to loggin on RLC?

I'm not sure mc, I've mostly been checking some of the thumbs on my phone today so far. Live stream does not work on my phone although replay does. Apparently, I must be still logged in though, because the thumbs are still clear and are still being updated on my phone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm not sure mc, I've mostly been checking some of the thumbs on my phone today so far. Live stream does not work on my phone although replay does.

Just came back again,has been down since 4pm.Maybe they had some server issues.